Interest rate for GST

I wants to pay liabilities of April to June....... actually I have mentioned sale bills in gstr1 of April to June month,but file 3b of these as nil retun....... I wants to pay this liability

pls suggest me ....

1.

should I have to file gstr9 and pay liabilities there.... if then what's is the interest rate

2...can I file DRC in January month to make the pending liability of April to June... that I have already mentioned in gstr1
Replies (1)
  • Calculate Interest: Manually determine the interest amount at 18% p.a. for the period of delay.

  • File DRC-03: Use this form on the GST portal to pay the tax liability and the calculated interest.

  • Record Keeping: Maintain a clear record of the GSTR-1 filings and the corresponding DRC-03 payments to reconcile your accounts for the annual return (GSTR-9).

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details