Interest on housing loan for the accounting year comes around Rs. 2,25,000 and I contructed my house on January 2006. How much the interest to be deducted in House Property Income? Shall I deduct such interest in section 80C?
Interest on housing loan for the accounting year comes around Rs. 2,25,000 and I contructed my house on January 2006. How much the interest to be deducted in House Property Income? Shall I deduct such interest in section 80C?
YOU CAN CLAIM UPTO Rs.1 LAC U/S 80C WHETHER IT IS PREPAYMENT OF HOUSING LOAN OR TUITION FEE OR ELSS INVETMENT. THE MXM LIMIT IS 1 LAC.
intrest part is not covered in 80C.
Can an individual claim exemption w.r.t. Housing Loan if he has taken 2 housing loans with different banks for constructing 2 different houses. is he eligible for exemption one house is self occupied and the otherone is let out.
Please clarify..
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants
Mumbai
CA Foundation
View Details
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
CA
View Details
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals