Institute What you have done

Sumit (Chennai) (69 Points)

06 June 2009  

hi myself sumit .

I m very much upset by the rule that transfer in the same city is not allowed. I completed my 10 months of articleship but not happy with the way the principal of my firm treats me. Last sunday he called me for some work i told him that i cant come i have some work . now whenever i say that i cant come or when a work is assigned to me and if it takes time he blackmails us and says that " if u cant come then i will give you termination" . that b***ed knows that now i cant leave so everytimes he says that i wil give you termination. The only day we have for ur life is sunday and even on that day he dont leave us because he knows that if they dont come i will give them termination .  I work in my office for nearly 9 hrs a day that makes 54 hrs a week but as per the rule we are required only 35hrs but he always see to that he get the work out from us and earn money without doing anything and shouting at us . Is the CA standard? .  Institute should look into this matter and for the student sake they should do something good because if the student are not encouraged then noone will join this course . ? Mr . Uttam president should understand the fact that Principals are not behaving as they should with the article assistants and the rule of not transferring should be taken out . We cant leave in a hell ? Mr. Uttam please Change this rule . ....................