Input reversal amount plz help

I was taken wrong input in Aug-17 of IGST Rs 155400. In April & May 18 my CGST & SGST liability offset with wrongly taken input IGST. at same time I was paid April and May 18 challan with same liability amount CGST SGST but NOW June 18 I reverse the input of IGST but it was not adjust with my CGST SGST. that was available in my cash ledger.
Replies (3)
You should reverse CGST and SGST instead of IGST.

If I will reverse CGST & SGST Amount their is chance of any Notice or order

If I will reverse CGST & SGST Amount their is chance of any Notice or order

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details