Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Input credit on office boy.

Sumit Gupta (120 Points)

16 May 2019  
Our company has hired an office boy for pantry from 3rd party.. can we claim input credit on this bill??

 3 Replies

Asiya Begum (Chartered Accountant) (682 Points)
Replied 16 May 2019

Yes you can take ITC on the same as it is no where restricted. 

1 Like

Sumit Gupta (120 Points)
Replied 16 May 2019

1 Like

sharvan kumar (am) (94 Points)
Replied 16 May 2019

yes, if the GST has been charged by that 3rd party on invoice raised to your company. you can claim the credit on that

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags