Input credit of gst in case of capital goods

Plese guide me on :

1]. I have purchased vehicle[commercial purpose]  for 1100000 [basic value] + 198000 [gst @ 18%] total amount is Rs. 1298000/-. Now if I am transferring Rs. 1100000/- to Asset value and taking input credit on full for the value 198000/-. Is it ok? 

2]. Shall I get Input credit for 198000/-?

3]. Shall I claim depreciation on Basic value of asset for Rs. 1100000/- [ I am not inserting full gst amount in asset value] ?

 

Replies (1)
1. Correct
2. Yes avail ITC 198000/-
3. yes , depreciation can be claim on taxable value Ie 1100000/-

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details