Easy Office
LCI Learning

Innovative way to use time after Exam !!!

Page no : 3

Ashish Kukreja (CA Final Student) (587 Points)
Replied 12 December 2010

@ Ankur...Very nice thought by you.I fully agree with you that teaching is helpful to maintain flow of study.Actually when ur teaching somebody u r deeply into d subject since first u go through d topic once and again when u speak and explain dat topic to a new student.

It involves more hard work than just simply studying for exams,but very very useful  for you to retain for a lifetime what u've teached.

But sir i m doing it another way in my office by helping out my collegues and clients .So no time for teaching!!

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 13 December 2010

Originally posted by : Ashish Kukreja
I m doing it another way in my office by helping out my collegues and clients .So no time for teaching!!

Perfect Ashish....as it is all about interaction...Lagay Raho....

(Guest)

thanks a lot sir..vry useful article....i ws jst thnkin hw to spnd my tym.....waise sir abhi main mere grammar 

ko strong karna chati hu...to ofc k bad grammer book padti hu...

As per my suggestion the best way to utilize your time after exam is to discuss /teach exam topics or chapters to a new PCC/IPCC or Final student. The above practice will help you -best idea h sir ji...:)

thankx 4 sharing such a useful idea ...

Sir dnt take it otherwise mjhe lagta h if ny1 is nt confident bout his/her rslt ...den dey sud star dere study agn.... waise i dnt wnt to hurt ny1.....sir kuch galat boli ho to bata dena...

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 13 December 2010

Originally posted by : sneha chhajer

thanks a lot sir..vry useful article....i ws jst thnkin hw to spnd my tym.....waise sir abhi main mere grammar 

ko strong karna chati hu...to ofc k bad grammer book padti hu...

As per my suggestion the best way to utilize your time after exam is to discuss /teach exam topics or chapters to a new PCC/IPCC or Final student. The above practice will help you -best idea h sir ji...

thankx 4 sharing such a useful idea ...

Sir dnt take it otherwise mjhe lagta h if ny1 is nt confident bout his/her rslt ...den dey sud star dere study agn.... waise i dnt wnt to hurt ny1.....sir kuch galat boli ho to bata dena...

arra na na...you are absolutely right...it is not advisable to lose your confidence in the chakkar of discussion. Always express urself freely...

(Guest)

@ Ankur Sir-hmmm..thanx sir..

Preeti Agarwal (Articled) (218 Points)
Replied 13 December 2010

thank u sir so much. this was something i was looking after xams. its very useful

I thought to study IFRS as its new area and we should have some knowledge about it. So please sir can u suggest some book through which this can be done.

Further the idea to teach new final year student is awesum as it makes the revision easier and also i m trying my best to solve queries on CA Club. Please correct me if m found wrong on any query.

thank u very much sir.

regards

Preeti

rekha rajpurohit (student) (433 Points)
Replied 13 December 2010

thank u very much sir for the post........keep sharing....

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Thanks  a bunch  sir

For All this Golden tips...

(Guest)

very helpful tips...

thanks for sharing......................

sanjeev (student CA CS) (295 Points)
Replied 17 February 2011

EXCELLENT SIR,REALLY SURE SIR I CAN LEARN  MORE  FROM UR ARTICLE.

I AM FAITHFULL TO YOU SIR .

THANKS JI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: