Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dream big live big (student)     25 January 2009

injustice for pcc students through ipcc

Dear pcc students,

Have u noticed that with the introduction of ipcc sylabus, they have made articleship mandatory for 3 years for ipcc students. but we all know that we have to do 3 and half year articleship. we should also notice that in the earlier pe-II syllabus the articleship was 3 years.

Even though if we convert it to ipcc we have do 3 1/2 years of articlehip. foolish is it. and the ipcc students can give the final exam during the last 6 months of articleship whereas we have to fully complete the articleship and then give the final exams. Means at total we have been made to extend our dream to 1 year. this is a huge period in this world competition. I dont want to blame Ipcc people but when it comes to career we should be selfish.

please give mails to the institute and put pressure on them, i assure you that definately the institute will come with the solution.

8 Replies

Manjunath M Hegde

Manjunath M Hegde (CA Final (new course))     25 January 2009

Originally posted by :essaki_6390
" Dear pcc students,
                                  Have u noticed that with the introduction of ipcc sylabus, they have made articleship mandatory for 3 years for ipcc students. but we all know that we have to do 3 and half year articleship. we should also notice that in the earlier pe-II syllabus the articleship was 3 years.
                      Even though if we convert it to ipcc we have do 3 1/2 years of articlehip. foolish is it. and the ipcc students can give the final exam during the last 6 months of articleship whereas we have to fully complete the articleship and then give the final exams. Means at total we have been made to extend our dream to 1 year. this is a huge period in this world competition. I dont want to blame Ipcc people but when it comes to career we should be selfish.
please give mails to the institute and put pressure on them, i assure you that definately the institute will come with the solution.
"

Dear essaki, dont worry about the ipcc students brother. Im a PCC student just like you. The Point that you forgot to consider is that we started our articleship right away after our CPT results, whereas the IPCC guys will have to wait for nine months(assuming they clear IPCC Gp 1 on first attemt) to enroll as articles. Add to that a gap of three months for results..so the Benefit that they get thru a smaller duaration of articles and the last six months clause is set off by the fact that they have to clear IPCC Gp 1 first and then register for articles.. moreover, let us not forget that evn if we dont clear our PCC in first attempt, our articles duration does not get extended..  thats not the case with them...the more attempts they take, the longer their wait to commence articles..

Jeet Biswas

Jeet Biswas (ACMA (in Service))     25 January 2009

The same goes for Pe2 students as well...When we started with articleship, all of us were semi qualifieds, i.e PE2 pass(and not jst PE1 pass) U get some, u lose some...no use complaining...

Neeraj Singh

Neeraj Singh (Articled trainee)     27 January 2009

I totally agree with you mate. The Institute must keep in mind the interest of existing PCC students.

Elance_Donfray

Elance_Donfray (Student (IPCC))     29 January 2009

even if you're a pcc student you can write final 6 months before completing articleship

Rajesh

Rajesh (Artical)     29 January 2009

Originally posted by :essaki_6390
"

You are just considering the articalship period but u forgot to count the total period for completion of the course

you can compare the course here:

PE-I     1 year                       CPT- 3 Months                       Cpt- 3 Months

PE-II    1.5 Year                    Pcc- 18 months                       Ipcc-9 months

Final    2 years+1 Year of         2 years +0                     2.5 year +6 months     Balance training                                                      Balance training

Total      5.5 Year                        4 Years                             4 Year

Only old course students are in loss dude>

ents,

"

dream big live big

dream big live big (student)     29 January 2009

boss,

have u done the articleship after cpt....it is nothing but waste of time.....u think u can pass pcc with 3 month leave......but ipcc students are getting 9 months study cirle......may be it would benefit the people who are doing dummy articleship....but people like me who are going by the rules of institute feel cheated. think logically yaar and not by the institute's calculation.....i have also referred to this calculation given by institute......the people who agree by my opnion will definately doing articleship..

Manek Amit

Manek Amit   30 January 2009

I have gone through PE 2 and i know how i wasted time by giving 2 attmepts in PE 2 and then doing articleship. . You got nice opportunity and even IPCC also time duration is almost same. You cant blame out institute as they are given equal change to everybody. By the way if you work hard its not at all difficult to clear the exam with 3 months leave. Its all upon your put up and dedication i am not saying that you are wrong only may be you feel cheated but see you can't revert that decision so accept the chalange and instead of feeling cheated put your everything and you can clear with 3 months leave. I have done PE 2 that too without articleship then also i could not clear at first attempt and some students passed while doing articleship and t aking leave of just 2 to 3 months.

dream big live big

dream big live big (student)     31 January 2009

How can PCC students give the final exams 6 months before the completion of articleship?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags