Dear Members, Download a book on Indirect Taxes (3rd edition) thoroughly revised for CA Final - Nov 2016 attempt which in many terms is very different from any other books available at the moment. The key highlights of the book are as under:
- Headline summary (one-liner quick reference) of each provision for ease of understanding & revision for last minute reference. Only headlines are required to be referred at the time of exams and the task of revision becomes very easy. The one line headlines are kept simple and lucid for easy understanding.
- Reason for provision, its existence and the learning imparted in the provision has been explained in authors own language before the start of each question.
- In-depth analysis with historical background and introduction is provided for complicated provisions in order to provide conceptual and practical understanding of the subject.
- Multiple examples & Illustrations are incorporated for ease of readers understanding.
- Multiple dimensions and possibilities in law are explained by tabulated examples to encroach into out of box thinking.
- Where required tabulations and flow charts are incorporated for ease in understanding of provisions. Especially certain crucial chapters including entire common topics chapters are designed in tabulated form for ease of reading and revision.
- Important case laws are presented at one place in summarized form. One liner headlines are given for case laws as well for to ease revision during exam times.
- Past examination questions with answers have been covered for practice of students.
- Key amendment notes are provided to highlight the amendments and to explain the crux of the amendments.
This book incorporates all the amendments made by Finance Act, 2015 and notifications & circulars revised upto April 30, 2016.
Its an examination oriented book for students preparing for CA/CMA/CS Final. It can also be used by professionals for quick reference of the vast subject. This book is published by Asia Law House and made available at all the leading law houses in country.
Free sample copy of the book is attached herewith for your reference. For any feedback, suggestions or queries reply directly to author at ravi.somani03 @ gmail.com.
For all enquiries relating to orders call Mr Arun Gogia at +91 40 24742324 or Email: asialaw @ hotmail.com. Further, it is also available online at www.amazon.in and on www.cabooksonline.com.