Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Indian pan card for foreigner

Amit Kumar Das (Others) (126 Points)

17 March 2019  

My brother-in-law is an US citizen of Indian origin living there for nearly half-a century with his family. Both of them , husband and wife require Indian PAN card for some reasons. They will apply on line in form 49AA with all documents. However, they wanted to know if the cards may be sent by the PAN issuing authority to my address in Kolkata which they will collect by their friends or colleagues who will next come to India and go back to the USA after a short stay here.

Is it permissible under law?

 1 Replies

K Srinivas, CMA CS (Founder Artha Consulting Services)   (5161 Points)
Replied 17 March 2019

Yes, your address can be given as communication address in India by the applicants

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags