Incometax e-filing

Hi, I have submitted my ITR 4 For the A.Y.2011-12.,And received ITRV was rejected due to poor quality.

I was communicated with CPC Call centre and asked to upload my return again, when I upload my return i was intimated that i can't submit my return again under sec139(9)...I am an INDIVIDUAL having Bussiness income through proprietor firm.my net profit was shown as Rs.176000/- and this is my first ITR.

please help what to do.

Replies (3)

Just take the print of ITR V again in a proper manner., sign & send it to CPC at the earliest.

Mr. Shankar, You cn only nw upload a revised return U/S 139(5), as it is asked by the CPC. Otherwise call to the same and clarify that instead uploading the return again, can I send the ITRV in a clear print out.

i agree with Mr.CA Mitesh

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details