Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 85

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Siva, this is a forum not business. I am just advising them what is best to do.lets keep it that way, I am here just to express my feelings.

Replied 17 April 2020

I don’t want to argue with anyone. This is just a forum and just keep it that way.

Siva Appikonda (Chartered Accountant) (175 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Sheena,who told this is a Business, please don't argue,

I am only here to address my dear friends queries and not to argue with you.

I think it would better if you leave this topic aside and bother on taxpayer queries.

Replied 17 April 2020

Ok Siva. I leave this here and move on. You also do the same. Peace brother.

Replied 17 April 2020

Friends, I request everyone to share the information of anyone ITR is processed or refund issued or any mail from the dept
1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

No update till now and no mail received....

Replied 17 April 2020

One of my colleague got intimation order on 21st march but refund till date not credited his account is already prevalidated and evc generated. What may be the reason plz guide

Replied 17 April 2020

Dear Tax Payers,

Please don't be panic and worried,
let us know if you receive any further communication from IT department.
Even if you have filed your ITR either with accurate claims or wrong claims don't worry, Government will not keep you under jail or levy penalty for that...It is all in your hands,if you really feel that your claims are wrongly exaggerated then please revise your return,or else be cool, you will get your refund in next couple of days or weeks.
thanks
CA Siva Appikonda

Replied 17 April 2020

Hi Saif,

Please ask him to login into IT portal and ask him to check the refund status.

1 Like

Replied 17 April 2020

@ shiva the status is as earlier " the refund has been despatched" since 13 the march and no progress, he's saying that call centres are closed

Phaneendra Babu (50 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Hello Mr Shiva, why unnecessarly u r quoting ur phone number and asking people to raise query personaly rather to post it in public domine and y u using insulting words with other professionals...pls don't do that...to be frank you have violated clause 5&6 of part 1 of Ist shedule to the CA act, 1949.Better don't reapeat it and no need to mention ur office address and phone number while u are addressing the queries of users/taxpayer. BTW I am a practicing advocate in high court of both telangana and Andhra Pradesh and Holding AOR with the prestigious high courts...so hope u understand me well....better not to repeat again.

1 Like

Replied 17 April 2020

Saif did he checked his status in NSDL and Sbi.......

Karan Gaikwad (2 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Hello Mr.Phaneedra Babu,

Am not happy with your comment..

I am sure that we can give our phone number as a tax consultant not as an auditor.Please be clear before dropping the comment.

Replied 17 April 2020

Mr Phaneedra ,I hope you got clarity from Karan Gaikwad.
Thanks

Phaneendra Babu (50 Points)
Replied 17 April 2020

Hi Mr.karan, If a CA is into tax advisory it's deemed to be doing practice even if he don't hold COP, pls clear on these and I am not talking about other tax consultant and I am talking about A CA, have u noticed that Mr.Shiva prefix clearly indicating that he is CA. By having that prefix one sholud not solicit the Clint or obtain clients by these means...so pls u refer the provision 1st...and comment....I am talking purely for CA's not for others like Tax conslutants, TRP, GST practinors etc....hope u get. Mr Karan

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: