Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 49

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

I rec'd mail n sms of intimation u/s 143(1) on 25th Apr n ITR status changed to 'ITR Processed' on 27th Apr (today) for revised returns filed.....Refund yet to be credited ...No updates in TIN site too.....Hope this helps others...

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

@ Kush Dev Bank details look correct but I think since they stopped issuing cheques where electronic transfers failed(like in my case earlier they had sent me a cheque for the same a/c refund), so it seems I have to raise a service request for the same after 48 hours of receiving the failure notification with another account that is compatible. DBS is silent on the matter even though I escalated it several layers up and is pretty useless. Atleast now the reason is known, and I am going to submit with HDFC details this time and hopefully it will be credit. Hope you guys get your refunds soon as well.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

@ Vineeth yeah, do that. @ Aswath keep us posted whenever you receive the refund issue message or update.

Sanjay Dhadwal (20 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Mr. VINEETH you should try to validate account with SBI only.

Saimahender Reddy (12 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

I got intimation on 16th April.. But I did not receive any credit yet. Anyone on the same ship? Intimation on 16th and no refund?

Rahul Thainuan (15 Points)
Replied 28 April 2019

Intimation received on 02 March but no refund received till now..... Bad show by ITD

Jay.. (Employee) (38 Points)
Replied 28 April 2019

I got intimation and SMS on 16th April but no refund yet..even it's showing status completed on itr site..

shobhit (aa) (339 Points)
Replied 29 April 2019

My 7 clients receives intimation 15 days ago us 143(1) no one has got the refund.

Replied 29 April 2019

This year should be declard as the poorest working year for income tax dept

Replied 29 April 2019

Client dont understand all these things..they are blaiming on us that we are unsuccessful in claiming there refunds...itd has same repeated answers. Wait wait...when this wait will be over .

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 29 April 2019

@ Shobhit absolutely. This has to be the worst year ever. Don’t think people have had it this bad ever. Returns not getting processed for months, and then the refunds not getting issued after the processing. No clear answers or explanations from the ITD either. I say it in all honesty that they seriously scrap the CPC-Bangalore phone service and the online grievance since they do not have any authority to do anything besides parroting a pre recorded message for whatever problems you might have. And even after these many months ITD is working at a snails pace, I’ve lost all patience with them.
1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 29 April 2019

Absolutely @ kush....my colleague is in serious requirement of fund but infact after completion of processing they have holded the amount and not releasing it

Replied 29 April 2019

One new thing by income tax...i asked abt the refund of that client whose itr was processed on 4th april... Now they said ur refund has been failed bcz ur account was not prevalidated. So prevalidation is the biggest enemy at present ..

Saimahender Reddy (12 Points)
Replied 29 April 2019

How to know if account is prevalidated or not?

Replied 29 April 2019

Now i am getting refund failed messages due to non prevalidation of bank accounts..Friends prevalidation is must now..otherwise refund will be failed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: