Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 48

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 21 April 2019

There's no use in calling their help desk....Won't get proper info....v just hv to wait.....anyways...Is revised returns processed for anyone...pls comment....Ur comment will be helpful to others(including me).

Sanjay Dhadwal (20 Points)
Replied 21 April 2019

when will process my revised itr.

Mahesh Mule (59 Points)
Replied 21 April 2019

Yes.. My revised ITR processed on 12/04/2019 but till date no refund credited in account.

Shirish Shome (other) (271 Points)
Replied 22 April 2019

Originally posted by : Saif
Tolven plz state when you received your intimation orde

Sms on 10 th March, 2019. Intimation order on about 20th. March. 

4 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 24 April 2019

Intimations delivered and you have to keep on waiting for your refund ...These kind of achievements can only be done by our very own income tax department of India... And you speak any thing against them you are Anti national

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 24 April 2019

Looks like the ITD is functioning according to their own whims and fancies. They really should shut down cpc call centre and the grievance portal as they’re only fit to give parroted responses. And at this point they simply do not care. God help us if this is what we’ve to go through this year as well. Absolutely pathetic service.

Replied 24 April 2019

FINALY MY ITR PROCESSED ON LAST DAY AND RECEIVED 143[1] INTIMATION..THANK GOOD, AFTER A LONG TIME I RELAXED.I THINK THAT THEY ARE COPRATE WITH THE SALARIED TEXPAYERS.

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 24 April 2019

@ Sanjay when did you got intimation order?
1 Like

Akash (Chartered Accountant) (58 Points)
Replied 24 April 2019

When did you file your return?

Mahesh Mule (59 Points)
Replied 24 April 2019

status of refund as.... The Assessing Officer has processed your refund and forwarded to SBI for dispatch.

Replied 24 April 2019

ON 22 APRIL ABOUT 10 PM.

Replied 25 April 2019

@ Sanjay, thank you. Mine was on August end . If it is Queue system , I think I need to wait bit long for processing mine. 😫

Replied 25 April 2019

@ Mahesh Mule , when did you file your return ? Any idea?

Vineeth (31 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

Ok I got refund failed sms for the 143(1) intimation order on 15 Mar. I guess I have to change it to another bank account now. Looks like digibank is not supported. Did the guys using Standard chartered bank or any such accounts which were not prevalidated get the message?

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 27 April 2019

@ Vineeth I’m afraid no such message for me as yet. Still no update on the tin nsdl website. Check your bank details again, the ones you submitted, it might’ve failed because of incorrect details. As there are many here who have received the refund in the accounts which were not prevalidated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: