EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 47

Niraj Jani (19 Points)
Replied 17 April 2019

Its almost 9 months now but still waiting for refund. No SMS/Mail nothing. When I call to customer care they have same answer that ITR is under process and will be done soon. There's no definition of 'Soon'. Its really frustrating that they don't have any deadline for doing their job. So what if there are so many ITR filed this year, they should increase their strength in that case. They cannot keep honest tax payers just waiting waiting and waiting without any clear information about when will the ITR be processed.

Anyway, congrats to all those who have received refund.

1 Like

Debasish Garain (52 Points)
Replied 17 April 2019

@ Niraj. I am also on the same boat. No SMS, email or refund or status change. CPC has changed the text from soon to very soon, that's the only change in last 10 months. Really pissed off

Raj Kumar (6 Points)
Replied 17 April 2019

After being waited for more than 9 months, I've got 143(1) intimation email yesterday. Little relaxed and hope for quick credit into Bank account.

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 18 April 2019

Still no refund received against the intimation rec'd on 6th March

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

@ Saif no refund yet. I don’t know if there’s anyone else on this forum who received their intimation order on 6th March like me and still waiting for their refund. I don’t know if it’s the amount, my refund is around 95k, or if the ITD has somehow forgotten about the ITRs processed on that date. I don’t really see them releasing the refund anytime this month.
1 Like

Shirish Shome (other) (276 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

Thanks everyone .... I have received refund after about 22 days from the SMS.

ITR status also changed to 'ITR processed'.

Replied 19 April 2019

Any 1 who has received intimation order on 6th March but not received refund yet plz respond

Replied 19 April 2019

Tolven plz state when you received your intimation orde

shobhit (aa) (339 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

I have got 5 intimations, after getting prevalidation messages for all. But refund is not yet credited.. do i need to prevalidate all to get refund

Rahul Thainuan (15 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

I have received intimation order on 02 Mar but amount not received till now.
1 Like

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

@ Rahul Hi Rahul, I’m guessing you’ve prevalidated your bank account? Have you tried contacting CPC? What was their response? All they’ve been telling me for the past month is that it will be done shortly and just wait for the sms. Sadly there’s no mechanism to escalate it any further.

Rahul Thainuan (15 Points)
Replied 19 April 2019

@ kush I have done prevalidated the account and also contact to CPC they told that you will get your refund soon

Ashwath (Engineer) (38 Points)
Replied 20 April 2019

@ Kush...I too rec'd intimation on 6th March. However, intimation was sent for Original returns filed. Revised returns still at 'Successfully e-verified'.No refund rec'd till date. My refund amt in 76K.

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 20 April 2019

@ Aswath so it’s you, me and one of Saif’s colleagues who have received the intimation on the 6th March and no refund yet. As far as I know you’d be receiving the refund for the ITR that has been processed, might have to pay the difference if the revised one is processed later. Have you spoken to CPC-Bangalore yet? Have they given you any deadline as to when the refund might be released?

Replied 20 April 2019

Till date refund not credited against intimation for 6th March...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: