Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 38

abhay mishra (33 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Finally got the msg for refund processing. Lets c when we reciev it.

abhay mishra (33 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Refund for Ack No: xxc8130xxxx for PAN:AOGxxxxx4G, AY2018-19 has been issued by CPC, kindly check the status on https://tin-nsdl.com after 3 days.

Mahesh Mule (59 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

@ Abhay.. When you receive this msg and status changed to ITR processed on e filing portal?

abhay mishra (33 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

@ Mahesh I recieved the msg on 26th Mar 19

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Just called ITD CUSTOMER SERVICE they said my ITR processing is complete..but intimation order will be sent soon. But as the scenario is I don't know when will refund be credited

SANTU SINGH (Ex Servicemen ) (97 Points)
Replied 06 April 2019

Thank God on tin.nsdl updated on 4 apr,ur itr has been processed by AO and refund despatch to sbi for credit

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 06 April 2019

My ITR process is complete and they said intimation order may take some time

Replied 06 April 2019

At last most of the group has got their refund notices and takeaway itr is processed

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 06 April 2019

Is there anyone else who has received the intimation notice and not the refund sms? I haven’t received the refund sms yet..could it because of the refund amount? My refund amount is 90k.

Replied 06 April 2019

I haven’t received any sms or updation on the website, just the customer care people told me that the itr is processed and the intimation will be sent in the mean time. The refund may take some more time I guess
1 Like

Replied 06 April 2019

Congratulations Sheena... finally 😊

Replied 06 April 2019

For mine case also customer service executive told me you ITR has been processed but no SMS or email rec'd... But my colleagues ITR was processed on 6th March still his refund is pending

Replied 06 April 2019

@ Saif Thank you,yes finally.....now we have 2 things to take care of...1. We need to get the refund and 2. We need to file for at 19-20 and go through the Tamasha one more time

Replied 06 April 2019

Haha that's the thing @ Sheena ... Let the refund be credited to our account...then we need to take care about the upcoming ITR filing..and let's be connected for that year also ...as we have got lots of vital updates via all other guys here...what you say?

Replied 06 April 2019

Sure sure You guys were fantastic and I will be with this group . Let’s share our communications in this portal
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: