Easy Office
LCI Learning

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 37

gobikannah siva (22 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Still no refund credited...that's the sad news....

Mahesh Mule (59 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

@ sheena.. My refund is 90k. I called cpc yesterday.

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Thank you Let me call them and see what’s going on.......... Is anyone else got any communications
1 Like

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

No communication rec'd but one of my colleague rec'd an intimation of adjustment stating his ITR has processed and Refund determined and adjustment will b done against refund for previous year

Replied 05 April 2019

But for my colleagues who has received 143 still refund not received

Replied 05 April 2019

@ Sheena what did customer care said?

Replied 05 April 2019

Looks customer care executive provide the update saying it's processed. But portal not showing the same...

mani thiru (23 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Anyone who got refund SMS from CPC those who got the intimation order mail on 26 march

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Received intimation order on the 6th March, no refund sms as yet. No update in the status on tin-nsdl website either.

abhay mishra (33 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Not recieved refund. After getting the intimation on 25th mar. Please advise do we have to pre validate the ban account. Even if we've recived the refund last year in the same account.

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

I have contacted the call center yesterday, they confirmed me that "Your ITR processing completed", wait for getting 143(1) soon. They also asked me to ensure my account prevalidated in the portal.

Replied 05 April 2019

I got intimation but not refund today

mani thiru (23 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

@ gobi .. refund intimation or 143 1 intimation

Rajdeep Sarkar (30 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Finally got the msg that the refund has been issued by CPC, hope by Mon-Tues amount will be credited in the account.

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 05 April 2019

Time Limit for issue of 143(1)

Section 143(1) intimation has to be sent within one year from the end of the financial year in which return is being filed. For eg: if the taxpayer has filed return pertaining to the financial year 2016-17 in July 2017, intimation can be sent any time till 31 March 2019.

If the taxpayer does not receive any intimation within such period, it simply means there are no adjustments carried out to the return filed by the taxpayer and no change in tax liability/refund and acknowledgment filed itself is deemed to be Section 143(1) intimation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: