Easy Office

Income tax return has been selected under risk management process

Page no : 24

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

@ Santu Singh IT dept recently came out with this notification that all the refunds from 1st March onwards will only be done via bank transfer, irrespective of the amount being refunded. For that first you have to make sure that your bank account is linked to your PAN. Then under profile settings on income tax website you’d see an option that says prevalidate your bank account, click on it, put in your bank account number, IFSC Code, phone number and e-mail address, these details should match with what your bank has, then click submit.

mani thiru (23 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

Hi, I have filed my return on july 5 2018 and e verified on same day.. still there is no progress..can anyone let me know when. Can I expect the return..my return is around 47 k

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

@ mani brother I have filed my ITR in June ...still no progress

ravi prakash (private) (56 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/tax/income-tax-department-to-issue-only-e-refunds-from-01-03-2019-bank-accounts-and-pan-linking-must/articleshow/68164124.cms

Sundeep Mehrolia (2 Points)
Replied 11 March 2019

Has anyone recieved Tax Refund for Year 2017-2018 , after the msg sent by Income Tax Department, that your Claim is Under Risk Management Process. If, yes please let me know what procedure you have done

Debasish Garain (52 Points)
Replied 12 March 2019

Why there is no updates? I thought they will process few more with the new week.

SANTU SINGH (Ex Servicemen ) (97 Points)
Replied 12 March 2019

No msg rcvd till date
1 Like

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 12 March 2019

No sms till now

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 12 March 2019

@ Sundeep Mehrolia- you have to select either first option or second option. after that your ITR will be processed

Kush Dev (136 Points)
Replied 12 March 2019

Has anyone, who received the intimation sms/mail last Wednesday, received their refund?

Replied 13 March 2019

No response from ITD

Replied 13 March 2019

NO RESPONSE FROM ITD

Sssss (Learner) (1845 Points)
Replied 13 March 2019

No response from itd

Saif (Accounts) (824 Points)
Replied 13 March 2019

For what they are taking so long I don't know... why they are taking years to Refund our own money

Sekar Devaraj (40 Points)
Replied 13 March 2019

Could be the reason for fund availability with the Dept, let us wait and see. I hope they will clear it within 31 March.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro