Income Tax Return for this year

Dear Friends,

I have been filing my Income Tax returns since 2003. From the financial year 2010-11 I have not  been a salaried employee within India. Should I file a tax return with salary as zero? I do however have the tax return filed in this country for this year.

Replies (1)

Ya you can file it...!!!!!!!!!!!

These may help you

SAHAJ and SUGAM and How these are different from old ITR ?

 

SAHAJ INDIAN INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX RETURN AY 20 1-12

 

I will load all New ITR help and form with SAHAJ and SUGAM etc. very soon

check my profile 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details