For IPCC MAY-NOV. 2012 Exams
TAXATION SUPER SUMMARY [FULLY ENHANCED-102 pages including amendments, Service tax and VAT]
This booklet adopts a fresh and reader friendly approach to the study of TAXATION for IPCC. It has been prepared in a remember yourself style, strictly following reader friendly approach and is essentially meant to serve as a tutor at home
The distinct features of the booklet are as follows:
· Simple language: The text is presented in the simplest language, meant to serve for beginners
· Clear demarcation of topics: Each concept has been arranged under a suitable heading for easy retention of concepts
· Tabular form: Whenever possible the text matter relating to a particular topic/sub-topic has been presented in an easy to remember tabular format
· Eye-catching screens: All important provision, conceptual topics and steps have been presented in bold-italic manner in unique background colour.
· Uniform format of chapters: Each chapter has been uniformly organized under given headings, viz., Text Supported by Suitable Examples, Provisions and Sections
· Tips: At the end of the booklet, Do’s and Don’ts given for examination purpose.
I am confident that these features would make this booklet an invaluable asset to students leaning Taxation for the first time. I respect all the student who are studying by themselves and this booklet is prepared for those specially.
I wish to express my sincere thanks to several individuals who have been a source of inspiration and support both personally and professionally including CA Sunil Sanghvi and CA Sunil Jain.
Any criticism or suggestions for further improvement of this booklet will be gratefully acknowledged and appreciated
Rules of My Life:
“Don't use anyone, but be useful for everyone.”
“There is no tax on helping each other.”
“If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.”
“Happiness is a by-product of an effort to make someone else happy.”
DEDICATED TO FRIENDS
(CA-IPCC Student, Ahmedabad, Gujarat)