income tax 1961

hi

i have work of a co. under civil agreement but  company has deduct TDS U/s 194j except u/s 194c,  I have filled return for the A/y 2008-09 and claim refund of  TDS u/s 194c as per civil agreement my gross received Rs. 39,80,000/- I.T. deptt given refund as civil contract but now income tax deptt.say that your TDS has deduct u/s 194j so you are under Tax audit Case but I have not do of tax audit, I say to the income tax officer that work under civil eement and received refund u/s 194c, in last income tax deptt open my case and proceed my return u/s 194j  please suggest to me   

Replies (1)

hi

i have retunr fileed for the A/s 2008-09 and i.t.deptt proceed and show refund amount but not make refund voucher, Ii meet  I.T.O.,  but not satisfaf\ction answer please suggest to me do  

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details