Income form home tuition

Manish Babani (15 Points)

03 August 2019  

if my friend have a salary income rs 165000 p.a and income from home tuitions approx.130000 p.a.which returns is to filled whether ITR-1 under head income from other sources
whether ITR -2 OR ITR -4 SUGAM IS TO FILLED? please put your valuable suggestions thank you.