In need of class notes

Hi,
    I'm going to appear in GrII of CA finals in May07.As it's not possible on my part to go for coaching outside,I'm posting this message asking for class notes on Costing of any student friends who have qualified recently or has passed GrII.I'm looking for notes of "Sukhsagor Institute" of Mumbai which I've heard to be very good.Although I"ll not get the advantages of oral classes,I guess such class notes will help me to grasp the concepts quickly.I hope to get good responses from my fellow student friends.Please contact me at my mail id pranjalbaruah @ rediffmail.com.
Replies (5)
hi pranjal dont go for sukhsagor notes fro second group do one thing refer ajay jain idt, makkar notes fro costing, mics from any where( i prefer padhukas), and for direct taxes just for clearing the exam please refer padhukas it is best if u r not taking any class
Hi Pranjal

You can go to [b]www.kalpeshclasses.com[/b] which provide free notes for CA final students.

bye.

Sumit Aggarwal
In mumbai where can i get these notes? ajay jain, makkar notes
Where i can get ajay jain-IDT in bangalore
Dear all, If u want the notes of CA pcc please contact through this no:09388240586 or 9947759357 i WILL SENT IT TO U VIZ EMAIL iF U WANT IT THROUGH POST U MUST PAY POSTAGE AND XEROX COPY EXPENSE

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details