ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Imp of THANKS at CA Club India !!

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)

11 August 2010  

while my journey at CA Club India i noticed one thing that the number of views of a paricular topic in forum a much higher than the aggregate of number of replies and no. of THANKS..........

Most of us (even me also) use to click a particular topic use the info or the content being posted and close it and only few of us do a reply by writing THAKS  or NICE JOB DUDE or USEFUL INFO THANKS FOR SHARING and so on but only a  very  small fraction of us click on "THANK USER"  ................

I personally feel that most of us don't use the limited number of THANKS that has been provided to each member on a daily basis ............

Using the THANKS power at the forums/aricles/....... gives a motivation for the experts who spent there valuable time in providing the info. Do we ever think why are they doing so ????  The answer is not to EARN POINTS but to help their colleagues and juniors.

I don't think that majority of the members have ever seen this message at CA Club India "Your gesture has not been conveyed as you have exceeded the limit of number of thanks allowed in a day."

So please use the THANKS power as it acts as a motivating factor who spend their time. Its just an appeal and not compulsion......rest depeds on u all.....

16 Replies

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8004 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

NIcely raised.........Can't say right or wrong........but one thing is sure, no harm in that.......

1 Like

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114102 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

Your Satisfaction is our Motivation...............

2 Like

Tanveer Singh (complicated) (1248 Points)
Replied 11 August 2010

thanx CMA. Sanjay Gupta for such a good words

2 Like

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

agree

1 Like

CA Manish K Dhoot (CA, B. Com, NCFM, CPCM) (5015 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

fully agree with tanveer

1 Like

Ravi Sharma (MANAGER FINANCE) (39 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Nice and thought provoking! Thanks Tanveer

1 Like

sejal pipariya (STUDENT) (87 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Totally agree with that....

1 Like

Praveen (Senior Accountant) (139 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

fully agree with you tanveer.............................................

1 Like

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Originally posted by : Kalpesh Chauhan, Inter CA

agree
1 Like

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15587 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Originally posted by : CMA. Sanjay Gupta

Your Satisfaction is our Motivation...............

1 Like

Amar Kumar (CA Final , Intern ) (1095 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Receiving thanks is really motivating....

Everyone would like to get many thanks and appreciation for their contribution.It is natural.

@ CAclub when you share something ,maybe you don't get many thanks in comparison to views and replies . . .but you obviously get thanked by some members who are conscious enough to thank you for your work

and ,so I feel that it's enough to be content with what ever you receive in return from the members.

Mr. Ankur garg gets so many thanks . . . . . the reason is that members like to thank him for his contribution . .  and not because members should thank him!  

3 Like

CA GIRISH (Chartered Accountant) (1796 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

FANTASTIC THANKS IS A COURTESY AND APPRECIATION OF THE GREATNESS OF WRITER FOR HIS POSTS WITHOUT ANY MOTIVE TO EARN ANYTHING, SO KEEP THANKING

2 Like

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35817 Points)
Replied 12 August 2010

Nice thought. It is better to use thank user button on the post than to post thank you to the user or even both would be good enough.

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26248 Points)
Replied 13 August 2010

One's  Think   Tank   always   gets   Thrilled   with   Thanks.

(Aajkal to Progams Me Kah-kar Taaliya Bajwai Jati Hai)

Humour : 

In experts' column; at caclubindia;  Advance  Thanks (awards) are given by authors without knowing who is the Winner (replier) !

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register