IGST Refund on Export of Goods with payment of IGST not received

Devang Bhansali (Proprietor) (64 Points)

16 October 2019  

We are into exports and we export all goods with payments of IGST for Commercial Shipments which are more than INR 25000 and Under LUT without payment of Tax for shipments which are less than INR 25000. Now we had entered the sales details in GSTR 1 for the month of August 2019 and then we filed GSTR1 & GSTR3B. we checked that all the exports with payments of IGST has been transmitted to ICEGATE and it also displayed IGST refund amount.Now, when we logged into icegate portal and entered august month IGST validation details it shows us 2 of the shipping bill with response code SB005 error and we found that there was a minor mistake while entering date. So we had Amend that Invoice in the month of September 2019 with correct date details under 9A and then Filed GSTR1 and GSTR3B for September 2019 Month. Now when we again checked icegate site and entered August month it still shows the same response code error of SB005 for that 2 invoice however, when we checked the September 2019 Month for the same Invoice number the Response code was SB000 which means its validated. We contacted the helpdesk of Icegate website to know our refund status. They said that our shipping bill has been processed with a response code "SB000: Successfully Validated", and requested us for scroll generation. Icegate asked us to Visit Custom Location from where the goods were exported for scroll generation.we went to custom Location at Sahar Cargo Mumbai and over there someone guide to to go to GST department which takes cares of IGST refunds. I met the officer there and they said that it will be done automatically. its been more than a month and till date Scroll is not been generated for the month of July & August 2019. Please help me what shall i do to get my refunds.