Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nishant shah (AUDIT ASSISTANT)     20 April 2019

Igst refund not received on export made with payment of igst

Dear all,

I want to know that within how much time would i able to get GST Refund??

My refund is stucked since Dec-18 inspite of several reminders sent to GST Officials

We had query of SB005, Invoice mismatch but this was supported with evidential documents and sent

it rightfully to GST Custom Tax Officials. But they argued that they had not received any GST Refund from Govt

Now, How to claim our genuine refund for which we already paid IGST ON EXPORT

19 Replies

Mondira Saha

Mondira Saha (GST)     20 April 2019

you have to file RFD 01 first and submit hard copy to your juridictional office with releavant documents
Nishant shah

but in my case there is no need to file any appl since igst paid on export so the date on which shipping bill filled is treated as date of application for refund
Pankaj Rawat

Pankaj Rawat (GST Practitioner)     20 April 2019

Yes Nishant Ji , you are correct , it's auto refund , as soon as GSTR1 & 3b is filed.

if your Invoice no. is not matching provided in GSTR 1 , then have first ammend it correct Invoice no.

Else login to ICEGATE portal chk for it.
Nishant shah

Actually, we had 2 separate set of Invoice series for both accounts & export department.

Export department has manintained series which character is beyond 16 digit which is not accepatable in our present GSTN System

so we can't amend technically that so this issue will remain unresolved from our end and I already raised this issue to both GSTN & Custom

& also provided all documents to their satisfaction still they insist for making amendments in invoice. Now, How can I amend this

considering Invoice No. mentioned in SB No. which is beyond 16 digit??

Pankaj Rawat

But the SB No. is of 7 digits, suffixed by date l!!!!
Nishant shah

Dear , But There is no problem in SB No. at all

Pankaj Rawat

Dear
But when GSTN transmit data to Custom EDI System , the Custom check for Payment of IGST & Shipping Bill reported in GSTR 1 with Custom data after validation it re-sends it to common portal for sanction of Refund

Hence if your SB No. is ok then why it's giving Error code SB005 ????
Nishant shah

Because I think they also check invoice no mentioned in SB with that of invoice no. mentioned in gstr-1 and thereby mis match would be there between return and SB. All other details are matched except this SB005 error
Pankaj Rawat

dear
which Inv.no. you are talking about ....In table 6A of GSTR1 , 1. is For shipping bill no. ,2 is that the exporter Raise the Invoice . & both Invoice No. is to be reported therein & EDI system validate only shipping Bill no.

Note: exporter Invoice No. is optional
Nishant shah

then still why they report SB005 query to us for mismatch
Pankaj Rawat

thats what I am saying to Login to ICEGATE portal check for actual error , where the Refund is actually stuck
Nishant shah

sir actually I m trying to login to icegate portal but it is very slow and boring website. it keeps hanging every time I logged in
Pankaj Rawat

no other way out dear .......
Nishant shah

sir actually I m trying to login to icegate portal but it is very slow and boring website. it keeps hanging every time I logged in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags