Ignou b.com(a&f) confusion... 1 year or 3 years?? plz read..

Student CA IPC / IPCC

I have passed IPCC group I only. I will appear for Group II in coming Nov 2015. If I apply for this course, how many years will I need to complete the course? 1 or 3?

Student CA Final

Mr.Yadav, I could not Understand what is this one year?

I have completed my articleship in june2015, I amwriting 6 papers in DEC 15,If I passed all, Then I an degree holder?

And when would I receive an offical Handcopy of document?

I had completed my CA and now I am thinking to do graduation. Can you help me how to apply for IGNOU 1 Year graduation programme and upto what time I will get the passing Certificate

Can anyone explain the condition mentioned by the ignou of minimum three years and maximum four years ?

Originally posted by : Aishwarya sheral
I have passed IPCC group I only. I will appear for Group II in coming Nov 2015. If I apply for this course, how many years will I need to complete the course? 1 or 3?

It will take normal 3 years.

1 year route route is only avlbl to those who have cleared both groups of IPC.

Originally posted by : Nikhil Golani
I had completed my CA and now I am thinking to do graduation. Can you help me how to apply for IGNOU 1 Year graduation programme and upto what time I will get the passing Certificate

Post exams it ususally takes 3-6 months.

Can you please tell me which course is better or suitable with b.com "HUMANATIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES" OR "SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY"?

If one has passed ipcc group 1 only and completed CA articleship and now wants to register in ignou bcom (A&F) then what will be the duration of the course 3 yr or 1 yr? i am in huge confusion

Article trainee

Sir.,I want to know whether iam eligible to do CPA,if I do bcom from IGNOU(through IPCC-1year)..plz help me in this regard.

Originally posted by : puja kumari
If one has passed ipcc group 1 only and completed CA articleship and now wants to register in ignou bcom (A&F) then what will be the duration of the course 3 yr or 1 yr? i am in huge confusion

3Yrs

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU