Ignou b.com(a&f) confusion... 1 year or 3 years?? plz read..

Originally posted by : CA Tarun Garg
i got my result of bcom a&f,  my grade card shows that i had not submitted one of  my assignment. though i hv the recipt of all assignments. what to do now? plz help guys.... 

Contact your Regional centre in person asap.

sir i have passed my both groups of ipcc . n i want to pursue b . com from ignou university to get advantage . please help me in this regard. which attempt i will get ? when i have to register ?

Can i appear for june 2015 ignou bcom exam if i register today? I have cleared pcc..

what is the evaluation system, do we have to get 35% in aggregate or in individual subjects,

and what is the difficulty level of ignou 

i am a qualified Chartered Accountant and i am looking forward to pursue CPA-Australia and for that i need a bachelor's degree as well. i was thinking of taking benefit of this IGNOU B.com agreement. i have 2 queries regarding this. 

1. is this B.com (A&F) degree recognised by the govt of australia?

2. someone told me that even if i'm a CA, i will get the degree after 3 complete years only. though i can give exams in the 1st year. but degree will be awarded after 3 years. is that true?

please help as the last date for registration for the same is 30th nov. 

Student CA Final

I have completed ignou b.com af...what is the procedure to get marksheet an passing certificate..?? Help plz

Which option is Betterfor addmission in ignou. .. after ipcc or during ipcc

I have completed my ipcc g-1 n gonna appear to g-2 in May 2015 exams as per above statements the last date for registration for b.Com in ignou is June-15 what shud I do as the result will be declared later on the date of the last date pls do reply fast...

what type of assignment we have to submit for doing bcom from IGNOU.

i am a doing my CA , already passed CPT & IPCC ( Group 1) I am planning to do my Graduation From IGNOU - B. Com ( A&F) and in future i want to do CPA  / MBA from International Institte but would like to know  2 queries regarding this. 

1. is this B.com (A&F) degree recognised by for CPA and all International  MBA institute like UK / Europe ?

2. Is this degreee is well recognized by IIM in India  for pursuing course for MBA , when I will get the degree if i registred in Aug 2015

please help as the last date for registration for the same is in 17th Aug 2015. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU