Easy Office

IGNOU B.com (A & F)

Page no : 6

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Shalini i hav submitted d assignments of normal B.com. only.....u can also go for dat

CA Shalini Dokania (Industrial Trainee & ca final b.com(a&f))   (94 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

@ sahil

kk i got aed 1 n eco 13, but eeg 4.. not getting,.. can u help

Replied 12 October 2010

i knw dat  assignment of EEG 4 is not available ....u can also use that of B.com normal...though it is for 2009-10...and in B.com AF it is 2008-09...i hav asked my coordinator abt that...he said i can submitt EEG 4 assignment meant for  b.com. normal though it is one attempt old....

Replied 12 October 2010

@ sahil

when did u submitted the eeg 4 assignment as its not there on net.,. i had searched for it.. if u can then please send me the link

thnks a lot..

hope this time my assignments get submitted

Replied 12 October 2010

ya sure....follow d link...i hav submitted the same...www.ignou.ac.in/Assignments/soh/eeg.htm

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

Well, i am sure of it. For me, u are like a sister; so i called behenji. ;)

CA Karan Joshi (ACA) (149 Points)
Replied 12 October 2010

@ shalini

i hv submitted d assignments which are given on website in B.Com(A&F) section.

they were duly..accepted.!!!

there is no need at all...to submitt assignments other than those given on website..!!! in B.com(A & F) section...!!!

they have to accept it anyhow..!!

Replied 13 October 2010

@ karan

ya it shud be.. bt i hope dat my study centre is too good to accept it..:P

@ sahil

the link is not wrking can u mail it to my id.. dokania.shalini @ gmail.com

@ s.lohani

sry by mistake i said that.. i thought u r a girl.. as i tok ur name as sloni...

n if u r sure den do u hv eeg 4 assignment??

Kamlesh (Others) (22 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Originally posted by : Gourav

Hello dear all 

i am doing b.com (a & f) course from ignou as well with CA 

is there any student who can provide me assignments fr June term end exams ?

actually i searched there at site but there was a problm with assignment of subject for FEG - 1 the full assignment has not been uploaded there !

please help me in this regard

its very urgent !

plz do sm favour if any 1 can also tell  me the how to make these assignments !

as i dont have much time bec my PCC attempt is also due in this may !

thanx in advance ! 

By default, the Insitute is giving the degree if you pass out the professional level.  Can you tell me whether IGNOU gives this B.Com degree independent of CA's professional level passing?

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

No they don't. U have to complete 6 papers along with assignments from ignou; ITT,cpt,pcc and 3 years of articleship. Then only.

there's no clear cut provisions how ignou will give u degree finally for this programme.

Tell me one thing; how will ignou know whether u have completed 3 years of articleship and then post u the provisional certificate so that u can apply for the ultimate degree certificate.

This system of provisional certificate being posted by ignou to notify u that u can apply for the final certificate for all programmes.

So; we CA students doing this bcom(a&f)  are suffering due to this vacuum.

Kamlesh (Others) (22 Points)
Replied 28 October 2010

Ty for the reply Dear

The issue here is what is the guarantee that we will clear all these CA exams finally with flying colours.   In that scenerio, we are neither the CA or B.Com.  This means we are merely 10 plus 2.   I think similar is the arrangement for Cost Accountants and ICSI students where there are such B.Com degrees linked with the professional degress. 

WE SHOULD TRY TO REQUEST THE INSTITUTE TO DELINK THIS SO THAT AT LEAST WE CAN ACHIEVE THE MINIMUM DEGREE IN CASE WE FAIL TO COMPLETE THE PROFESSIONAL LEVEL OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY. 

May be you need to initiate a forum for all students who have opted to do B.Com (A&F) to put up a request to the Institute to delink both the exams.  This will help the students to achieve the minimum standard of graduation if not the professional standard during the course of time. 

Your suggestions are welcomed plese

AP LIJIL LAKSHMAN ( CA FINAL ,BCOM A&F) (29 Points)
Replied 15 December 2010

plz tell me when s d last date of submitin assignment for june exam...bcom a & f

Replied 15 December 2010

it's March 31st 

AP LIJIL LAKSHMAN ( CA FINAL ,BCOM A&F) (29 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

@ sahil : tanq...

Ritesh (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 05 January 2011

Can anyone please tell me that the bcom degree which we will get from ignou, will that be valid for applying CAT exams or CFA exams. Pls reply its urgent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: