Easy Office

IGNOU B.com (A & F)

Page no : 7

Farhaan (Cs) (55 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ kamlesh & others.......  I met many important officers at IGNOU.... Registrar; Dy.Registrar; etc. These things can be incorporated in the programme but not at this stage. Right now the problem is that there is a technical snag involved and even those students who have completed everything are not getting any degrees.Students have been left in the lurch. I even filed an RTI to know the status of the resolution of the snag on 26/1/2010 but till now got no reply. We must put pressure on ICSI, ICAI, ICWA and IGNOU to resolve this problem asap or else they will never come up with any solution.We should file more RTIs if not anything. All their meetings are ending up with no result.The solution is simple.But the authorities are not willing to come up with a solution.

LAVANYA SM (Chartered Accountant) (113 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

Hi guys I too have taken up the BCOM(A&F) course of IGNOU..I have given all the 6 papers in Dec 2008 and have cleared PCC too.. will be completing articleship in March 2011, so all the 3 conditions will be satisfied.And my status of grade card also shows that all the papers and assignments are completed.Everything is intact as of now..Just Hope to receive the degree...

Is there anyone who have received degree for this course??

Do anyone know what are the procedures to be followed ??

Farhaan (Cs) (55 Points)
Replied 10 January 2011

@ Lavanya.

Nobody has received the degree as of now.Nothing is being said by the IGNOU as to when the degrees will be dispatched.

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 11 January 2011

Originally posted by : Farhaan

@ kamlesh & others.......  I met many important officers at IGNOU.... Registrar; Dy.Registrar; etc. These things can be incorporated in the programme but not at this stage. Right now the problem is that there is a technical snag involved and even those students who have completed everything are not getting any degrees.Students have been left in the lurch. I even filed an RTI to know the status of the resolution of the snag on 26/1/2010 but till now got no reply. We must put pressure on ICSI, ICAI, ICWA and IGNOU to resolve this problem asap or else they will never come up with any solution.We should file more RTIs if not anything. All their meetings are ending up with no result.The solution is simple.But the authorities are not willing to come up with a solution.

You still haven't got reply of RTI which u filed nearly 1 month back.I have filed 3 RTI's ,out of which i received answers of 2 of them in time(after 40 days;though the law says 30 days).The latest rti was filed in december 2010 end and i hope to be getting the answer by jan end.

1)If the PIO doesn't give the asnwer within stipulated time, u can file a complaint with CIC;and if he has violated the law he will be fined minimum  20000rs/25000rs

2.You must be having proof of filing the rti with you (registered AD receipt/speedpost receipt or the number of PO via which you have paid the application fee or cash receipt).

3.I too have cleared all the exams and still marks of assignment of eeg4 submitted last march hasn't been uploaded on the grade card section.Thanks to icai-bos and this rti ;finally ignou has written an urgent letter to my Regional centre in gujarat to send my assignment marks as fast as possible.

4.ICAI is under negotiations with ignou and we are expecting an announcement soon.

*****************************************************************************************************

Brothers and sisters, please don't think RTI is useless.It's the best gift that the CG has given us.Just make sure u have proof of application of RTI.

And to CA student friends, if u are having problems with this course;plz post ur queries in e-sahayata section of icai website.Post them in section of committees>>>>BOS.

If u have the number, you can call and talk with BOS officials about the status of the negotiations with IGNOU officers.

Siddharth Mittal (Chartered Accountant) (112 Points)
Replied 07 March 2011

Originally posted by : karan joshi

ITS dam URGENT..!!!

Hey frndz...really in need of ur help..!!!

I am to appear for Term End Exams in Dec 10 ..for EEG-04 and AED-1

I need to submit solved assignments before 30th september 2010 to be eligible for examz.!!!

I can manage EEG-04 ...

but please can anyone provide solution for AED-1 assignment..!!! 

Its not like that, that I am not interested to study or just want to copy paste....but the thing is I am not able to allot enough time for first readin the entire book and then preparing assignments..due to office commitments and u know guys AUDIT SEASON..!!!! its killin..!!!!

So please please do somethin...yarr..!!!

this is my last option..!!!! I have already filled the exam form....!!!!

do somethin..!!1

@ Karan: Can u provide any link or details of any reference material available for studying AED-01 as I have not got AED-01 and ECO-13 books. Also, AED-01 book is not available in the market.

Replied 07 March 2011

@ LAVANYA SM Can u pls provide me the name and details of book for AED-01 course. Its urgent....

Thanks in advance

(Guest)

has anyone got degree or marksheet ?

Muhammad Arshad Ashrafi (Accountant) (189 Points)
Replied 18 March 2011

Dear All

Can anybody tell me about IGNOU Recognition in allover india after clear the B.Com by IGNOU

Thanks

Arshad

(Guest)

thats a question even i am asking !!

see wherever degree is to be considered , it will be valued perfectly !! for example ! cs foundation exemption etc !!

but for courses like llb , cat ! where they ask for the three year marksheet ! i dont think they will accept it !!

jyotika (Articles Assistant) (24 Points)
Replied 06 April 2011

Can anyone tell me when the prospectus for session 2011-12 will be available & what is the last date of depositing form?

KAMAL RUSTAGI (CA) (146 Points)
Replied 11 April 2011

Hurrey...........

I get my 3 year complete GRADE CARD...updated on IGNOU website......

Thanks to all of you....

CAN ANY1 NOW PLZ TEL ME HOW WILL I GET REGISTER IN MCOM(F&T) COURSE OF IGNOU...

Replied 24 May 2011

Pls help:

I have given B.Com (A&F) 4 papers in Dec.,10 (FEG-1, FST-1, EEG-1 & EEG-4) and left with AED-1 and ECO-13 for which I have filled exam form this time to give them in June, 2011.

But today when I chaecked my admit card, it shows that I have been issued admit card provisionally as I am not registerd to give the papers. Also, would like to mention here that I have submitted assignment for these two subjects as well.

Please help me and let me know if you know its solution.

Siddharth

pankaj rekhan (student) (29 Points)
Replied 11 February 2012

How to get admission in IGNOU (A&F)

Please tell me the whole procedure, along with the requirement.

i cleared my ipcc and going to appear final in may 2012.

Please help me someone.

ABDUL QADIR (EFGH) (21 Points)
Replied 21 February 2012

if some one doing b.com(a& f) from ignou plzzzzzzzzzzzzz send me assingments for june 2012 exam of all six papers

CA Jeethender (Deputy manager finance) (49 Points)
Replied 21 February 2012

what is the procedure to complete b.com (A&F) in 1 year i need the details urgent plsssssss

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: