Easy Office

IGNOU B.com (A & F)

Page no : 5

CA Shalini Dokania (Industrial Trainee & ca final b.com(a&f))   (94 Points)
Replied 01 October 2010

HI..

MY 3 ASSIGNMENTS GOT SUBMITTED  N 3 GOT REJECTED OF AED 01,ECO 13, & EEG 4 AS THOSE WERE OF LAST YR SO TILL NEW GETS UPDATED I HAVE TO  W8 N DEN AGAIN WRITE DESE RUBISH ASSIGNMENTS AND AGAIN HAVE TO SEE THE FACE OF IDIOTIC STUDY CENTRE TO SUBMIT IT..:(

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3746 Points)
Replied 01 October 2010

u don't need to worry friends...since the last date of submitting assignments is 31st october....it's clearly mentioned on the latest assignments for dec 2010 TEE.....

Replied 04 October 2010

@ SAHIL

NO ITS NOT THAT  EVERY ASSIGNMENT HAS ITS LAST DATE AS 31ST OCT.. IT DEPENDS ON ASSIGNMNET TO ASSIGNMENT..SOME HAS 30 SEPT N SAME  HAS 31ST OCT

Replied 08 October 2010

but Ms. Shalini ..i hav got all d assignments mentioning date 31st october to be d last date 

Replied 09 October 2010

@ MR SAHIL,

IF THATS THE CASE,THEN PLEASE FORWARD ME THE ASSIGNMENT Q PAPER OF AED 01,EEG 4,AND ECO 13, WITH THE LAST DATE 31ST OCT 2010

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)
Replied 09 October 2010

have u got the grade cards from ignou recently?

even my online portion hasn't been updated?

CA. Prabudh Sharma (CA) (83 Points)
Replied 10 October 2010

Even my grade card hasn't been updated (online). I have received back (checked) assignments (5 out of 6) from the Study Center. The one left is AED 01.

But the results of the Term End Examinations (June'10) have been updated except for ECO 13.

Replied 10 October 2010

Shalini u can download d same from IGNOU website under Assignments Link of students Zone...but u should find them under Normal B.com instead of B.com(A&F)......

& for the results same r not updated yet....i gav FST,FEG 1 & FEG 2....mine FEG 2 result is pending....grade cards r not updated ......too rediculous...

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 10 October 2010

I gave my assignment in march; and even the marks of that subject in TEE and assignment has come. Even then the grade card hasn't upgraded my case with the assignment marks.

Sushant Lohani (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (1051 Points)
Replied 10 October 2010

Yesternight; even the ignou website wasn't working.

Replied 10 October 2010

friends keep on posting in this forum so that each & every IGNOU student can discuss his/her problem.......

Replied 11 October 2010

@ sahil,

can we submit the assignments in bcom ..???

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

Behenji; assignment of bcom is same for all the versions of bcom by ignou.

CA Karan Joshi (ACA) (149 Points)
Replied 11 October 2010

@ shalini

Can u repeat ur ques plz..?

Replied 12 October 2010

@ sloni

r u sure of it  behen ji ???

@ karan

arey mere study centre me 3 assignments ni liye,aed 1,eco13,eeg4..ni liye.. as dey were of 2009,so dey said to submit latest 1.. but bcom a&f me jo assignments diye h unme latest me yehi h.. so hav to w8 for new updates  or some r saying dat bcom me jo assignments diye h wo bhi submit kar sakte h. so m  not being sure of what to do??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: