Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ifsc code

To assist taxpayers, a limited call center service with two agents has been established at ITD-CPC, Bangalore. Taxpayer queries on status of ITR-V receipt at CPC, Bangalore will be answered on 080-22546500 and on toll Free no. 1800-425- 2229 between 8:00 AM to 8 PM. The service will be available in English, Hindi and Kannada. FAQ Related to CPC Helpline Numbers, Email ID and Working Hours Under which conditions, assessee needs to contact CPC Bangalore? Answer:Assessee needs to contact CPC for Processing related matters of Original/ Revised Income Tax Return OR Rectification, Refund/Demand OR Intimation related matters. What is CPC help line number? Answer: The helpline numbers for CPC are: Toll free 1800-425-2229, and Phone Number 080-22546500 Assessee wants to know e-mail ID for CPC? Answer: All queries to CPC will be handled at their Helpline Numbers- Toll free 1800-425-2229, and Phone Number 080-22546500 Assessee is not able to call on toll free number from abroad? Answer: If assessee cannot connect to the Toll free number, you can call on +91- 80- 22546500. What are the working hours of CPC? Answer: Taxpayers can contact CPC from 8:00am to 8:00pm from Monday to Friday.

10 Replies

(Guest)

Thanks for the reply. Do  you know where we can download Intimation?

(Guest)

Arreeee refund would not be process until and unless your IFSC and Account number found correct.

in you case you have to login to Incometax site and select refund reissure option from tab menu bar and then next page will open then provide correction details of your bank account. 

(Guest)

Areee,Your refund is failed due to wrong details provided while filing income tax return.

in this case, you have to login into incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in then select my account on tab menu then select Refudn reissue option then one windown will open in that you have to provide correct details of your bank account and your bank account get credited with 15 days if you selected ECS option.

1 Like
shikhar

shikhar (LEARNER )     06 July 2014

Originally posted by : GANESHAN
Areee,Your refund is failed due to wrong details provided while filing income tax return.

in this case, you have to login into incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in then select my account on tab menu then select Refudn reissue option then one windown will open in that you have to provide correct details of your bank account and your bank account get credited with 15 days if you selected ECS option.

........Do the same as recommended  by Ganeshan...

pawan tewari

pawan tewari ( )     06 July 2014

Ufff ..... revise kar do return with correct ifsc
shikhar

shikhar (LEARNER )     06 July 2014

Pawan ji, returns dont get revise after assessment..refer sec 139(5). U hv to send online request with correct ifsc code..,thx
1 Like
Brahma Nand

Brahma Nand (Finance associates)     06 July 2014

Ya Execitly shikhar ji
ADV. KAPIL D BANGINWAR

ADV. KAPIL D BANGINWAR (ADVOCATE & TAX CONSULTANTS)     06 July 2014

Mam. U can do correction online through ur login directly & u can updt account no & IFSC code.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : GANESHAN

Thanks,I found it on the website,but now I can not locate my intimation in the mailbox as i had received only an sms. I have requested it on the website. Do you know how much time will it take to send me again that intimation?

(Guest)
You can get your intimation email within 10-15 days.
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register