If you can spare 2 mins please

chintan patel (Chartered Accountant) (211 Points)

15 February 2012  

Hi Everyone,I am sharing the feeling and problem which i am facing so if you can help and suggest me what to do i will be very thankful to you.

Firstly i want to tell that i am a CA final student and yet to clear 2nd Group.Till this stage i never failed in any of the exams.I mean i even cleared PE-1,PCC and Final 1st Group in fisrt attempt.But i am constantly failing to clear 2nd Group,and the thing is evry time i fail for the diff reason.in May 2010 when i appared for the first time in both groups i cleared 1st Group but failed in DT got only 26.in NOV 2010 failed in ISCA and got 17 which was 55 in May 10,in May 11 again failed in ISCA and got 29,and this time in NOV 11 i failed in IDT got only 31.My total is 200.Though this time i got exemption in Costing.

Now I am very much tensed that what to do?I mean i am giving my best but still dont know whats going wrong.The guys who were with me in PE-1 and PCC and the could not clear those exams in 1st attempt are CA today.Its very paining not because the could make it.But if they could make it why couldnt I?

Another thing I also want to know what can be the best option after clearing CA.I am living in Baroda(Gujarat).So should i stay here and looking for the job or should i move to any metro city like Banglore or bombay?or Could Dubai be the good option ?

Thanks everyone in advance.I really appreciate your support and time.