Easy Office
LCI Learning

If one day......

Page no : 2

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Listen Dude whatever your name is coz from your profile even didn't recognise your name clearly..

n at here on CCI evryone knows wht's good for them n wht's not may be you gyus didn't post anything or may be didn't got that much appreciation or thnx on ur posts, dat's why u gyus are just envious to us....

why the way and I think if I'm laughing like insane then u must don't have any problem............

n if you gyus don't like our posts then please don't comment on our posts and don't spoil our post too.......

n go and comment on good stuff don't waiste your time here Dude..............

3 Like

Komal Sharma (Assistant Accountant) (1887 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

O O thnx for appreciating mi talent will think about the politics sector too but rite now have no time to waste with you gyus....

oh! Dude you forget your own words that it's a Proffesional site n you are giving me social comments?????

very bad I don't like people who forget their own words....

please take somthing to improve your memory.....

n yes rahi Bat support karne ki to will always support mi frnds n truth.....

wrong thing??????

I think likhte time kuch confusion ho gya hoga checkout before posting Dude.......

2 Like

(Guest)

@ Komal

Please learn English first before commenting if you are not able to understand my message ur reply are long but baseless.........cool

Deepak Dargad (Chartered Accountant....)   (9787 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

@ Rahul nd jet aime.........................You are both the same persons

And You dont have any frnds in your profile .....that shows how  Professional you are ......................If you Are really professional tell whts your professional qualification is?

And CA Club India Provide All of Us to post their articles in different Sections Like Accounts, Law , Audit and Others etc

So we are posting our articles  In other section....................Thats includes inspirational, knowledge Resource , Humour etc 

So why you Have objection...If CCi not

Go and watch your face in mirror..............you not deserve CCi

And All CCi members Not Comment Further in this post ..................

WE have not time to argue with this Unnamed man...........

And You whtever your name Keep commenting alone nd fight with you and you only here .........now no will reply you my dear

1 Like

(Guest)

Its funny to read the mindless logic by deepak dargad that if one does not have friends then they are not professional.!

what an stupid analysis sir ji....

And deepak proved that how nut he is ...saying that mr.rahul and me are both same person.

Dude if both are duplicate account then how did mr.rahul thanked my comment??

You try yourself....once..create one duplicate account and try to thank ur own comment...Admin will show the message as " Your gesture has been moderated by the Admin"

Dont just bark mindelessly, bark with proof ! otherwise there wont be any difference between you and Dog.!

(Guest)

@ Deepak

The length of your message compared with its content shows your level of knowledge and professional qualification. CCI is not your property so don't decide who deserves to be its member. You yourself have many fake accounts from which you increase your points.... Before judging whether my account is fake or not look in your friends list and let us know how many fake accounts you created?

CA Prashant Gupta (DGM (F & A)) (14068 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Originally posted by : Je t`aime.

Its funny to read the mindless logic by deepak dargad that if one does not have friends then they are not professional.!

what an stupid analysis sir ji....

And deepak proved that how nut he is ...saying that mr.rahul and me are both same person.

Dude if both are duplicate account then how did mr.rahul thanked my comment??

You try yourself....once..create one duplicate account and try to thank ur own comment...Admin will show the message as " Your gesture has been moderated by the Admin"

Dont just bark mindelessly, bark with proof ! 

in some post you told that some member are using fake account to increase thanks

and now you yourself is saying that you can't do that

(Guest)

@ Prashant Gupta..

I never said in any of my post like what you are claiming through your comments.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Thanks for sharing.......yes

Keep doingenlightened

1 Like

Rahul Sharma (----------) (8187 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

Thanks for sharing.......

Keep doing

Sathish M (Management Accountant) (40581 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Mr.Rahul Virani, why do you get so worked up, it is not a platform to spew venom mindlessly on each comment posted over here.  Kindly maintain the sanctity of CCI by showing some decorum in your approach.

Please, if you have personal agenda to attack someone, bring it to the kind attention of the admins rather than creating ruckus and exposing your demeanor. Thanks for your co-operation.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sathish M
Mr.Rahul Virani, why do you get so worked up, it is not a platform to spew venom mindlessly on each comment posted over here.  Kindly maintain the sanctity of CCI by showing some decorum in your approach.

Please, if you have personal agenda to attack someone, bring it to the kind attention of the admins rather than creating ruckus and exposing your demeanor. Thanks for your co-operation.

I don't have any personal agenda...... commenting on people using professional site for social purpose is breaking decorum of CCI? My comments are based on reply I receive... it would have been better if you had told everyone to maintain decorum and not only one person.

1 Like

CA MANISH AGRAWAL (Practice) (539 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Good Collections ........keep sharing.

1 Like

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)   (33511 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

Originally posted by : CA Prashant Gupta

if one day you call me..

And there is no answer.

Come fast to see me.

Perhaps I need you.

Superb

CA Anushree jain (CA) (1531 Points)
Replied 04 March 2013

goodoneyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies