Icwa practical training cert.

B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter

Today i got ICWAI Practical Training Exemption Certificate from NIRC institute. if anyone want to ask a question regarding the practical training then you can co-ordinate with me.

Thanks,

Parmod Rawat

Total likes : 2 times

Hi Pramod, what are documents which you have submitted to the institute. Is there any specific time period under which we have to apply for Practical training exemption. Pls reply.

Total likes : 1 times

B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter

Hi Sanjeev, you have to submit Form T2 & T3 with two DD one is rs. 1000 & second one is rs. 2000 with experiecne certificate duly signed by competent auhroity & in experience certificate you have to specially mentioned the area of work which you are looking after.

Total likes : 1 times

(Guest)

wow, thats great news parmod..., congrats.., hope you got your CC too..

hi i hv also got the same from NIRC.

Finance & Accounts Head

Dear Pramod,

I am also in Final. Please let me know the specified date to get the practical training exemption certificate ...

Rgds

Ashok Pincha

If  we practcie with a Chartered Accountant or a Tax consultant will it be taken as an experience for ICWA eligiblity criteria or we should practice with a Cost Accountant Itself ?

student

hi parmod,

congratulations !!

I am also pursuing cwa(final) and CA(final). having cleared my training of CA of 3 years i dont wish to invest another 3 yrs in training for cwa can u please tell me what is the procedure to claim exemption (in detail) pls!

Accounts Officer

Hi Pramod,

Congratulations!! I am CWA Final Student

Could you please explain the procedure in detail

How many years of experience we should have?

it should be post inter qualification or post registration?

Who is the competent authority u mean authorised signatory of the company in which we worked?

Area of work? is there any area in which we should have worked?

How many it took for you to get the certificate?

Please revert back. Thanks in advance.

B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter

@ Harini thanks & yes i got CC too...

@ Ashok the specified date is 45 days from the registration to the intermediate course but in my case i have applied the exemption in March.12 & i register in icwai insttitute in sep.11 this is more than 45 days but even i got the exemption.

@ Rihana as practice with CA or law firm is not eligible for exemption you should have a experience in any pvt ltd company, ltd company or the training with praticing cost accountant is must.

@ Ankit & Bala as i already written you have to submit form T2 & T3 with the exemption fee rs.2000 payable to New Delhi & registration fee rs.1000 payable to Kolkata alongwith atleast 3 years experience certificate duly signed & stamed by the authorised person

i have also attached Training F AQ for your reference... any other help you need, please let me know.

Thanks,

Parmod

Attached File : 181654 977759 training faq.pdf downloaded 573 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects