Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parmod Rawat (B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter)     10 May 2012

Icwa practical training cert.

Today i got ICWAI Practical Training Exemption Certificate from NIRC institute. if anyone want to ask a question regarding the practical training then you can co-ordinate with me.



Parmod Rawat

 35 Replies


CMA_Sanjeevkumar (Finance)     10 May 2012

Hi Pramod, what are documents which you have submitted to the institute. Is there any specific time period under which we have to apply for Practical training exemption. Pls reply.

1 Like
Parmod Rawat

Parmod Rawat (B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter)     10 May 2012

Hi Sanjeev, you have to submit Form T2 & T3 with two DD one is rs. 1000 & second one is rs. 2000 with experiecne certificate duly signed by competent auhroity & in experience certificate you have to specially mentioned the area of work which you are looking after.

1 Like

wow, thats great news parmod..., congrats.., hope you got your CC too..

ajaysharma,B.Com,MBA,CMA-INTER (ICWAI-Inter)     10 May 2012

hi i hv also got the same from NIRC.


ashok (Finance & Accounts Head)     10 May 2012

Dear Pramod,

I am also in Final. Please let me know the specified date to get the practical training exemption certificate ...



Ashok Pincha



Rihana (Miss)     10 May 2012

If  we practcie with a Chartered Accountant or a Tax consultant will it be taken as an experience for ICWA eligiblity criteria or we should practice with a Cost Accountant Itself ?


ankit (student)     10 May 2012

hi parmod,

congratulations !!


I am also pursuing cwa(final) and CA(final). having cleared my training of CA of 3 years i dont wish to invest another 3 yrs in training for cwa can u please tell me what is the procedure to claim exemption (in detail) pls!


Bala (Accounts Officer)     10 May 2012

Hi Pramod,

Congratulations!! I am CWA Final Student

Could you please explain the procedure in detail

How many years of experience we should have?

it should be post inter qualification or post registration?

Who is the competent authority u mean authorised signatory of the company in which we worked?

Area of work? is there any area in which we should have worked?

How many it took for you to get the certificate?

Please revert back. Thanks in advance.


Parmod Rawat

Parmod Rawat (B.COM,MBA,CWA Inter)     10 May 2012

@ Harini thanks & yes i got CC too...

@ Ashok the specified date is 45 days from the registration to the intermediate course but in my case i have applied the exemption in March.12 & i register in icwai insttitute in sep.11 this is more than 45 days but even i got the exemption.

@ Rihana as practice with CA or law firm is not eligible for exemption you should have a experience in any pvt ltd company, ltd company or the training with praticing cost accountant is must.

@ Ankit & Bala as i already written you have to submit form T2 & T3 with the exemption fee rs.2000 payable to New Delhi & registration fee rs.1000 payable to Kolkata alongwith atleast 3 years experience certificate duly signed & stamed by the authorised person

i have also attached Training F AQ for your reference... any other help you need, please let me know.




Attached File : 181654 977759 training faq.pdf downloaded: 592 times
Archit CWA finals

Archit CWA finals (Trainee)     10 May 2012

Congrats Pramod..its good to have  a choice to go for practice directly or job.......


Balaji (student)     10 May 2012

I am working has accounts assitant in a private limited company will that be recognised for practical training exemption......


rohit (student)     11 May 2012

Hi Pramod!

PLZ PLZ Help Me - Im a CWA Inter qualified student. Still not registerd with final course but will do it within a week as im aiming to clear final this dec only. I did 1 year 10 months job as accountant in Pvt Co.(surely above 5cr T/O), during BCom distance course but left but left it before my final Bcom papers. Aftr bcom final i didnt resume my job but took admission in CWA Inter without filling any form of practical training (i was unaware of these rules at that time). Now when im registering for final shouldnt i take benefit of period already served as accountant. My Previous employer can make a certfct for me (very generous man). Can I take exemption for the period already worked, now considering that I missed 45 days limit when i took admission? Thanx for ur able guidance.

nitin verma

nitin verma (Sr. Accounts Analysit )     11 May 2012

i m going to take admission in cwa inter for dec-12 exam. so tell me can i get exemption form article traning from starting. what is criteria to get exemption. how many exp should have ? repley fast as soon as possible.


@ Rohit, you may get exemption for the period equivalent to your work experience, 
@ Nitin, one need to have work experience in recognised areas, in recognised organisations to get exemption, 
@ balaji, even pvt ltd co..also allowed... 
check /forum/procedure-for-practical-training-exemption-icwai--180302.asp

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags