I think CA is not for me !

CA JK (Student) (187 Points)

11 February 2015  

Yes... CA is for those who are serious about it and not for those who only dream to become CA without efforts. I always wanted to become and be called as a Chartered Accountant. No ifs and buts explanation from my side, I didn't study so I am not a CA, if you study then you will be a CA.

To become a Chartered Accountant you just have to start off and not to think when to start off. I always think so much that I have never seriously started anything well so far. Thought that if I understood concept then I will be a CA, but no, it is not the same case as it is in B.Com. You want to ask me why? Why because it is such a course that you need lot of practice that you master it and get things on your finger tips.

CA is such a challenging course that once you clear your final then you will feel like heaven. It’s true that when you win something you will always be on the top of the hill and make you feel like you have achieved something like no one can do.

I really don’t know why am I writing this instead of studying and instead of having hope that I also can do and clear, but like me there may be many, so I think I’m writing for them so have an attitude like “never give-up”.

I have given-up for the time being but someday or the other I just want to fulfil my dream. Having known that it is an easy course, I have not fulfilled my dream which lacks efforts. I am working so I can’t work and study both together. Still there are people who are doing more than this and are clearing the exams. Yes, you may be tired of working, but winners are those who bring up the energy level deep down from the heart that enlightens them to strive harder and harder to get something in return.

I read a book called “The Monk who sold his Ferrari” by “Robin Sharma”, which says that regular practice of any good habit for 21days continuously will bring out change in you and you will stick to it. Friends let me tell you, those who follow that really become successful, and should continue forever keeping their energy levels constant all the days. You can try practicing good things like keeping TV, Computer, Internet, Mobile phones etc., away from you for 21days and practice that till your exams then find the change..!! Sacrifice for 3months then the result is right in front of you !!

Studying independently is the best way to clear, don’t expect that friends will help and keep waiting for someone to help you. The thing is that you are the best guide for yourself (apart from Institute Study Material), you are the captain of your life and steering is in your hand. Self study in education and self learning in work is the best experiences that you will always have for your entire life. It is always better to learn anything unknown also on our own than that of expecting somebody to teach. Teaching is like spoon-feeding and if you yourself learn to feed yourself then you are in the game to become a Chartered Accountant. (Don’t worry if you don’t get anything you can take help of someone but self help is the best help).

I used to think that my Dad is not a Chartered Accountant and my friends Dad is Chartered Accountant and that is the reason he / she is performing well, but no, this is not right. The one who does not have any background of CA parents or relatives will come up more quickly than those students whose parents are something like CA.

It is always you that can help you all the time. It is always you that will bring out changes in you. It is always you, who can understand you and help you all the time. It is always you that has tremendous energy levels in you, and finally it’s you “Chartered Accountant”.

Be goal-oriented and don’t change your goals for every now and then which I have done and realised it very late at a point of time in the life. That time which is gone is gone forever and will never come back again. The time now in present is in your hand and if you utilise it in a systematic manner then the winner is YOU and YOU ALONE!!

Time to study from now !!! Go and Study!!

Thanks You !!

JK