I should not have entered into ca- a terrible mistake

FUTURE CA (student) (497 Points)

03 March 2013  

Iam a CA final student and i have completed my articleship. I feel that I should not have entered into this course. Iam now 28 years of age. I feel that my total youth has been used up only for CA.

had i taken some other course i would have started earning by now. My friend who did B.com along with me did a software course and now he is in US earning well.

Had i taken some other course I would have also become well settled by this time. And even after passing now ie.,. at the age of 29 or 30 I dont think that there will be any use. Companies will not consider me as they can get a guy more younger than me.

Had I done some software course after my B.com, I would be well placed now. Most of the software courses are just 1-2 year courses. And a pass is guaranteed. It can be said with total certainity that the course will get over within 2 years. But now it is too late for me.

Iam totally fed up with CA and my whole life. And I have also seen many people struggling like me. Please donot encourage anyone to join CA it will be a great service to society.