I may never see tomorrow....................

I may never see tomorrow; there's no written guarantee.
 And things that happened yesterday belong to history.


I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past.
I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last.


I must use this moment wisely for it soon will pass away,
And be lost to me forever as part of yesterday.


I must exercise compassion, help the fallen to their feet,
Be a friend unto the friendless, make an empty life complete.


The unkind things I do today may never be undone,
And friendships that I fail to win may nevermore be won.


I may not have another chance on bended knee to pray,
And thank God with humble heart for giving me this day.

~ Author Unknown ~


 


Click here to join nidokidos

Click here to join nidokidos
Replies (2)

nice yar keep it up

I cannot predict the future, I cannot change the past.
I have just the present moment, I must treat it as my last.

Enjoy with the present moment..... and Make it Special.........

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details