I HAVE BILL FOR SEZ CAN I TAKE GST FROM THEM

IF NOT WHAT I CAN DO SUGGEST
Replies (9)
Have YOU Supplied to SEZ ???
yes I am supplying
no it is considered as zero rated supply so you are required to do LUT
then how can I file in gst
Yes, you can take GST from SEZ customer if you supplied goods without LUT
yes you can file gst
Sale to SEZ unit counted to be zero rated sale (Export) , have to charge IGST ,But cannot collect IGST from SEZ ,(SEZ will not pay isgt)
You have to file refund for the same
Nice reply sir👍
in my opinion show in your 3b if you not shown this in last 3b .. in column zero rated and fill tax amount you can sett off this with your ITC ... and claim this amount in RFD-01 with payment of tax

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details