I guess i am in love with you.. a poem

Hi,

 

Is it happening with you also, please let me know friends..

 

 

From last 3 months... mere dil heart or dimag me bas ek hi khayaal aataa he...

Even when i am working, reading or in meeting... I am wondering about you...

 

I still remember...

 

When i was low.... I got a boost from you,

When i was upset... I got a motivation from you,

 

When i was alone... You always accompnied me.. Be it night or morning!!

In all that tears ...... You told me to move on...

When I was in need of friends.... You introduced to many...

When i was confused....... You showed me ryt path..

You never broke my trust.. You never lied to me...

 

In darkness & in sorrow....Its you was holding me...

In my failure & success...You never judge me...

All festivals were like song of happiness with you..

Every moment with you is like dream come true...

 

You are like family & yes i dont mind sharing all moments of my lyf with you..

 

Yes its you... mine & every ones 

 

I proudly say ...  

Replies (57)

Very Good.......... Bro

woooowwwwwwwww....

its perfactly true in your case....:))

Cheers....tats true...loved to be a member of CA CLUBINDIA....yes

Originally posted by : himali r gajjar

woooowwwwwwwww....

its perfactly true in your case....:))

Yep.. u onni kno dat better!!

very true.................yes

Originally posted by : @ VaibhavJ




Originally posted by : himali r gajjar

Woooowwwwwwwww....

its perfactly true in your case....:))


Yep.. u onni kno dat better!!

ofcourse only i know....:p

hehhehhe.......nyc.. smileyyes

rightly said... CAClubindia is our virtual home.. Honoured to be a membersmiley

Dear Brother 

 

When i was upset... I got a motivation from you, Thanks for CA Club india

Nice to sharing 

Very True..... Thanks for sharing Vaibhav

oh Really vaibhav?........nice to know. Jsk

Me too feeling gud to be the member of CCIsmiley

Mr Vaibhav.., u r very creative.., grt work.., 

Awesome:) :)

Originally posted by : Anamika Kesharwani

oh Really vaibhav?........nice to know. Jsk

Me too feeling gud to be the member of CCI

yeayy!!!!!! jsk!!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details