I forget everything i learn

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

03 September 2011  

I forget everything which I learn ……

Ok ji ..lets move on to our next part. You gonna say me that even after reconditioning of my thoughts, I really pick up books ….and the next moment I just saw horrible syllabus ….i just fall in love with my sleep .

Reading speed ---

Slow reading =

Some people really read so slow that they really wanna capture every word in their mind. In this type of reading, their focus shift on to words rather than paragraph.  That’s why a person feels lacking of synchronization of ideas in this type of reading.  And you will say “ I read every word but still I don’t know anything”

Ø In slow  reading , u try to focus more than in general. So lose focus more easily. So this kind of study is truly stressful.

Ø In this type of study u feel sleepy very easily.

Fast reading ----

Some people are just too fast in studying every word, that they could read whole para but still unable to understand what they really read. In this case you can even read 5 time same thing . And still you will say “dhaak ke 3 paat”

Kuch samjh ni aaya….sab upar se chala gaya.

make this reading little tranquilize.

Reread ---

After giving a reading you need to read it again for making the idea crystal clear.Some people need 2 readings . Some need 4 or 5 reading to make their reading effective. This totally depends upon your learning technique.

Tips ….

1-     Your style --- some people do loud study. But some need silent reading. Well its good to switch between these two. As in one case you concentrate your every sense. And in other style u mastered the concentration.

2-     Expressionwhenever you read something , feel it , what you are really reading. Sometimes its hard to understand as some topics are new.

3-    Notebook --- a rough book is a wonderful thing. Whenever you are reading, just keep writing your points there. Whatever you forget start writing in that in your own simple words. You can use this formula when you don’t possess your own notes.

4-    Second read --- when you are reading second time, use these points to make reading more effective.

5-    Expression --- whenever you are revising , use your hands to describe the answers. Every reading is baseless until it is concluded in your own words. So you should be your teacher again and listen to your answers in that language which you can understand easily.

When creativity soars high, you find infinite solution. The old idea can be transformed in such a way that they really change the style of learning in a unique way.

Regards

renu