GST Plus - Get Daily updates,support, whatsapp Group & reply to GST Notices etc.!! Call : 011-411-70713 !!

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )     03 September 2011

I forget everything i learn

I forget everything which I learn ……

Ok ji ..lets move on to our next part. You gonna say me that even after reconditioning of my thoughts, I really pick up books ….and the next moment I just saw horrible syllabus ….i just fall in love with my sleep .

Reading speed ---

Slow reading =

Some people really read so slow that they really wanna capture every word in their mind. In this type of reading, their focus shift on to words rather than paragraph.  That’s why a person feels lacking of synchronization of ideas in this type of reading.  And you will say “ I read every word but still I don’t know anything”

Ø In slow  reading , u try to focus more than in general. So lose focus more easily. So this kind of study is truly stressful.

Ø In this type of study u feel sleepy very easily.

Fast reading ----

Some people are just too fast in studying every word, that they could read whole para but still unable to understand what they really read. In this case you can even read 5 time same thing . And still you will say “dhaak ke 3 paat”

Kuch samjh ni aaya….sab upar se chala gaya.

make this reading little tranquilize.

Reread ---

After giving a reading you need to read it again for making the idea crystal clear.Some people need 2 readings . Some need 4 or 5 reading to make their reading effective. This totally depends upon your learning technique.

Tips ….

1-     Your style --- some people do loud study. But some need silent reading. Well its good to switch between these two. As in one case you concentrate your every sense. And in other style u mastered the concentration.

2-     Expressionwhenever you read something , feel it , what you are really reading. Sometimes its hard to understand as some topics are new.

3-    Notebook --- a rough book is a wonderful thing. Whenever you are reading, just keep writing your points there. Whatever you forget start writing in that in your own simple words. You can use this formula when you don’t possess your own notes.

4-    Second read --- when you are reading second time, use these points to make reading more effective.

5-    Expression --- whenever you are revising , use your hands to describe the answers. Every reading is baseless until it is concluded in your own words. So you should be your teacher again and listen to your answers in that language which you can understand easily.

When creativity soars high, you find infinite solution. The old idea can be transformed in such a way that they really change the style of learning in a unique way.

Regards

renu

23 Replies

CA ADITYA SHARMA

CA ADITYA SHARMA (CA IN PRACTICE )     03 September 2011

AWESOME WORK RENU.

KEEP SHARING                     

Karan Teli

Karan Teli (Life Is just an Illusion...!!)     03 September 2011

As usual i would say its awesome renu...

sunil89

sunil89 (CS Final)     03 September 2011

Thats a Nice Idea & techinque of Studying

SANYAM ARORA

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)     03 September 2011

Good work renu

Pothuganty sudheer

Pothuganty sudheer (Consultant, C.A, C.S)     03 September 2011

Nice post... Keep sharing.

Discussing the reading with friends also helps. It brings clarity in the topics we have read.

Reading second time after discussion would throw much light on the same.

My views. Expert views are welcome

1 Like
CA Navin Jain

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))     03 September 2011

Nice post chooti

During the ca final, i have used to this formula for better and speedily reading to books.....first recall how many chapter in the subject then name of the chapter then what is the basic of chapter then importance of the chapter in the view of exam n practical then how many method or concept in the chapter and what is the applicability and uses of concept/ method.

I recalled that thinks by closed the books in the front of my face and when i not able to recall or misunderstood in the any concept then reopen the books

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")     03 September 2011

Very Realistic Post...It does happen. But not when you try to understand the topic (Except in case of legal language).

So try to concentrate on the reading part in order to understand the matter. I am also quite used to using my hands and thereby explaining to myself the meaning and matter of the text....

Very Unique concept to write this article....Keep it up....

Balakrushna padhy

Balakrushna padhy (student)     03 September 2011

Definitely unique concept.Thanks for sharing.......

Hardik Dave

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)     03 September 2011

Realy wonderful article sister.smile. Thanku for sharing. Helpful to CA students.
CA Ravi Sisodia

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA)     03 September 2011

This Article shows Ground reality !!

Good post renu(chooti).

Manjul Soni.

Manjul Soni. (CA Student.)     03 September 2011

tips u provided is good - 
and in my opinion 
Renu ji 

TIPS FROM MY SIDE 

while reading we have to emagine wat we are reading rather than to go through the words or parragraph 
we have to emagine the emage of sitation which is in the concepts 
and with revision with full concentration we get this Image clear 

if we go through to complete the book or we try to complete the certain number of pages 
we are in troble 
it is hard to capture whole book rather than to capture images..............

because our mind understand the language of images not the words....
so it is easy to understand................

2 Like
Abhimanyu Bind

Abhimanyu Bind (CA Final Student & Audit Assitant)     03 September 2011

gr8 work renu ji. 

RG - A Helping Hand

RG - A Helping Hand (Company Secretary)     04 September 2011

Thanks for the nice post Renu.

According to me the best way to improve your re-calling power is to improve your revision cycle and read the imp topics again and again. You should discuss tuff topics among your friends to recall them easiliy.

Just try...as it's really effective.

RG

CA RITIKA CHHABRA

CA RITIKA CHHABRA (ca)     04 September 2011

Originally posted by : Richank Garg

Thanks for the nice post Renu.

According to me the best way to improve your re-calling power is to improve your revision cycle and read the imp topics again and again. You should discuss tuff topics among your friends to recall them easiliy.

Just try...as it's really effective.

RG

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags