Easy Office

i am worried........

Page no : 3

mudit (CFA....CA....CS...LLB) (42 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

its Matters a lot first attempt first..........anyways all the best for Nov and if not cleared then choose something which helps to grow in a much better way............Follow ur Intution.

Like Steve Jobs who is a drop out from college and he was also thrown out of Apple company..........but because of his chosen way he was taken back in the apple company.....as a CEO.........

So if u dont clear ca exams then just have strong willpower and think that one day u will hire lots of CA's under You............................

For more details just reply back

Be in touch

Aditya Chhawchharia (Director) (54 Points)

Don't worry for you know that " Failures are the stepping stones to success". Give your 100% this time and see the miracles happening.

Kanika Rastogi (Article) (25 Points)

hello frends,even i ws soo disappointed dis time,igav my  ist attempt in nov 08 for both the grps,but fluncked in both with margins,but again with all zest and zeal i sat in june attempt ,again for both grps,bt couldnt pass any of them,in Ist  i passed in all subjects bt couldnt make d aggregate.i scored 142.this time i ws really expecting gud marks,atleast i could pass one grp,now again this burden of 6 papers is on me.i m just tooo messed up help me..... shud i try for one grp in nov 09????

Mirza S Baig (CA ) (91 Points)

First thing i want you to throw out tension from ur mind. because tension never solve any problem rather i will complicate the problem. hard work, effort and ability to face the reality will solve the problem. try your best. u will definitely do well in ur coming nov exam. leaving CA is not the solution. u can apply for verification for ur answer sheets. one of my friend got 9  marks addition and able to pass the pe2 exam. though the verification report will come very late probably close to the next exam you should apply for the verification and start your preparation from now.

GOOD LUCK

(Guest)

There is no need to worry so much. It happens in professional courses. Failure is a ladder to success. Just believe in urself and give the next attempt wid gr8t spirits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: