Easy Office

i am worried........

Page no : 2

Lingesh K. (.) (72 Points)
Replied 02 September 2009

ANY BODY PLEASE HELP ME...

Kaushik Krishnan (C.A & C.S) (29 Points)

Dear Lingeshwar and Swati....

I am someone who hates accounts...who dislikes audit & who is afraid of Tax...!!  I flunked in my PE-II ist attempt..& as is d case wit u guys..was shattered...even I began 2 think dat I have been left behind..all my batchmates have gained an edge over me...I was on d verge of depression...Luckily my GOD did not lose hope on me..n HE ensured that i cleared d next tym..believe me  dis failure did not have any impact as i went on 2 work as an article in a Big 4 firm....I wil only tel u dis..ur attempt matters...but what matters more is ur attitude n ur desire 2 overcome obstacles..the outside world doesnt care about ur attempts...it cares aboout the knowlede u posess and the way u r able 2 use dat knowledge in solving problems...so dont fret folks...GOD is looking after you....just keep HIM in mind....& give ur best shot...HE wont let u undergo d pain...trust me!!

Abhijit Korgaonkar (Final Student) (1243 Points)

hey swati... dont take tension yaar...

i passed pe1 in 2005 and pe2 in 2009.. mein bhi bahut frustrate hua tha... kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha..

and whn i least expected to pass even 1 grp, i passed both the grps...

aachi tarah se planning karna.. aur full confidence se padhna..do the imp chapters well..

u will definately pass... ALL THE BEST...!!!!

kalyan (Finance Manager ) (91 Points)

Hi swati ,

Don't get  depressed   Even i cleared my PE -II  in  9 th attempt  even when result is good  still i  have  not cleared so  given  the exams again and cleared in my 9 th attempt. Even  i   have not cleared  my ca final  as   it is my 5 th attempt  and  i have given  by  best  in this attempt  i got  195 in first group and  160 in  2 nd  group also   in my previous attempts i got   two times 59 and 58 in  indirect taxes   but  again i 'm planning to write both with  more sincere  effort . Remember  all my friends  has passed ca and some  of them are  working as finance managers  but  i'm  not  then    how much i have to feel and  get depressed   etc . Again i'm going for both with   the  same zeal and enthusiasm  that  one  day i will be  a CA. 

Regards,

Kalyan.

Kalyan.

2 Like

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)

hats off to u Kalyan

CA. Nuba Subzwari (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (501 Points)

but i don't know how to manage study & office simultaneouslyi ws so upset today as i hv d same condition as swati has.II attempt ke liye koi chhutti nahi milti kya?????mujhe nahi mil rahi.

CMA KNVV Sri Vidya - Sri Kanth (C.A.Final (New) ICWAI FINAL (New))   (11269 Points)

Swati , 

Please dont get upset 

wat u need is the presentation that matters more in C.A. 

sure present the answers in a diagramatic manner  sure ll give u more marks 

dont write lenghty answer s 

for further queries give PM i ll clear ur doubt 

keep hope 

u ll rock surely 

Prasad R (CA Final) (2128 Points)

Swati and Nuba,

Don't worry jus keep ur spirits and confidence high give ur best in the coming attempt.I'm sure u both will come up wid good marks dis time. Work hard and be optimistic.

@ Nuba talk to ur principal and ask him for leave tell him that u won't mind even if ur articleship gets extended that being the last resort. Wishing u good luck.

adarsh (student) (22 Points)

@ k n v v srividya ,

i dint get ur point abt diagramatic presentation of answers. if u cud explain more tht wud help me n other people here to improve on their presentation...

(Guest)

Those who really wanna b a part of this grt fratenity they only will stand the test of bad tym and rise up after the failure and those ppl will never think of leaving CA...it doent matter if u clear in 1st or 2nd attempt..i cleared in 2nd attempt and working in UAE with 7 digit salary per annum...wat more u want

CA SHABIR (CA) (336 Points)
Replied 03 September 2009

Hi Swati,

In oder to be a successfull CA, one must be rough n tough, hardworking and knowlegible person. It does not matter, what percentage u got, how many attepts you qualified in. Tomorrow you and anyone who qualified in just one go will be recognised as CAs (not as one go CA and Two go CA). I believe and guarantee, after qualifying Group-II, you will qualify CA final in one go (take this promise from my side). Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Best of Luck

itika mehra (articled assistant) (202 Points)

hey swati dont b worried

continue vth ca dont leave the course.as wat else can u do after leaving ca at this stage

i think u shud keep patience in u.

im also not cleared.V sud not loose our hope

all d best dear

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)

I agree with the prakash, if u efforts for 10% , it may be.............................. 

dont look past, live in present and think for the future 

All the best.

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)

I too Pass my PE-II first group and still waiting for next attempt iam puzzle

BHAGYESH RAVANGE (C.A Job) (1528 Points)

No it doesn't Matters much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: