I am starting dress supply. is there any rcm applicable

I am a cloth trader. and I am starting dress supply. is there any rcm applicable
because I purchase cloth and give it to tailor for stichting .then I sale it.

Replies (4)
Section 9 (4) of CGST Act 2017 has been suspended till 30/09/2019 vide Notification No. 22/2018, CT (Rate) dated 6.08.2018.

Cloth Traders ( Textiles ), does not fall under the Notified Category of Services u/s 9(3) [ Notified Cases ] , REVERSE CHARGE MECHANISM.

So, No RCM applicable for your Case.

Experts, plz advise, if I'm wrong in my explanation.
Yeah... You are exactly correct Mr Shivam RC.

No way for Wrong and No need advice...


GOOD LUCK & KEEP IT UP...
Thank you Sir for your well wishes...
Correct Mr. Shivam
No need for RCM

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details