Easy Office

I am not supporting anna hazare

Page no : 4

CA Mallika Chaudhary (CWA Final and CA) (418 Points)
Replied 19 August 2011

It was really nice talking to you....feels good to discuss such a topic with some1 who debates with examples from the reality...

Thanks allot Sir !!!

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 19 August 2011

e filing is a really wonderful thing 

but in india 

teacher asked the students .........to get maximum output from computer networking what we need 1st .

american ................... bandwidtth ..wifi preferred

german ...................... good hardware or PC

brit ................................good operating system

singapore ................... good telephone lines or networks /LAN/WAN

india ............................. electricity 

this is our situation, where 70% taxpayer dont know abc of computer, and in e filing they make random mistakes, wrong tds filing, and what not.............

i m self employed at kolkata , producing machines for export in neighbouring countries. 

CA Mallika Chaudhary (CWA Final and CA) (418 Points)
Replied 19 August 2011

Hehehe...u are right Sir...But Im sure India wl overcome this hurdle also with the growing computer literacy.....

Thanks allot for the conversation Sir.....I must get back to studies and prepare for the CA FINAL November Attempt...And hence, contribute to a better India... :-)

Bye Sir...tc

CHIRAG SAWANT (STUDENT - CA FINAL) (83 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

Pls. CLICK on given below Link & Fill the Survey Form and Submit it on Net:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGVaNFZURFJodUIzQnBNblpDUFBnUEE6MQ

Kindly let me know how much of your Taxation & Constitutional Knowledge is Updated after answering and submitting above given form. Ok.

Akash Deep (CA) (66 Points)
Replied 22 August 2011

@ FUTURE CA CS:   After the explanation , please acknowledge that if your doubts are clear.....In the same way when you express your objections by a cachy statement....it is desired that u please acknowledge that now are u in support of Anna ji..and express your support in the same manner and enthusiasm. 

Replied 23 August 2011

@ ALL

its assumed that The objection on the issue is motivated by certain class of people who are highly benefited with such type of corrupt practice and every point they get chance, they try to divide the people who are against corruption, by imposing certain filmsy fabricated blames,

look into your own, you will get reply :)

1 Like

Replied 27 August 2011

VANDE MATARAM 

Joey Tribbiani (fdg) (2010 Points)
Replied 06 September 2011

Originally posted by : Akash Deep

@ FUTURE CA CS:   After the explanation , please acknowledge that if your doubts are clear.....In the same way when you express your objections by a cachy statement....it is desired that u please acknowledge that now are u in support of Anna ji..and express your support in the same manner and enthusiasm. 

I got my answers and I have acknowledged this by personally thanking Anubhav. As I said I am not against him but the means he has adopted

and in the end I only want INDIA to win after all this ho hallah...... Thats my point of view

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)

Originally posted by : Future CA CS

Originally posted by : Akash Deep

I got my answers and I have acknowledged this by personally thanking Anubhav. As I said I am not against him but the means he has adopted

and in the end I only want INDIA to win after all this ho hallah...... Thats my point of view

You certainly did that. He might not have carefully read the first page and considered you a naysayer rather than a genuine person asking questions. Why do people show dissent to questioners who dare to ask questions? Any way I personally appreciate your questions and your acknowledgement and I appreciate your post also because your completely neutral post showed us that we the young generation have the knowledge to take good decisions. The flurry of comments by other people showed how emotional we are about our country. Although I would like to say one thing here that some people give precedence to country than people. People are the most important thing because without them their is no country. Nationalism and patriotism can be sincerely shown by loving our fellow citizens and by being humble towards them. I did not encounter more than a single person in a group of 20 people who would oppose this movement. You are definitely going to find at least who is thinking from the wrong angle. But you are definitely not one of them. From the way you asked questions, it showed that you only support this movement as it will bring positive change to this country. I am not supporting Anna Hazare implicitly shouts and says I am supporting anyone who makes my country better....isn't it?

1 Like

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)

Originally posted by : Mallika Chaudhary

But, no body questioned Congress when its eminent Finance Ministers like Mr. P Chidambaram n Mr Manmohan Singh changed the whole Indian Economic Scenario....

I might be replying you late and sorry if I have missed the bus. I want to clear the myth, the people have that Chaidambaram and Singh changed the whole economic scenario. They did that alright but only after tremendous pressure was crushing Indian economy. They took decisions they needed to have taken way before than they were actually taken.Once a famous journalist joked about M.M. Singh that "people do not understand when they are raising questions about inaction of Mamohan Singh to cure the current situation. Actually it is not his fault but P.V. Narsimha Rao's who believed that, "time is the medicine to all problems" and his thoughts got rubbed off against Manmohan Singh".

People also misinterpret rising or falling sens*x as an indication of growth or economy failure. In reality it is just a game of lottery whereby some people buy ticket and some people sell ticket. Although the Stock market is nationalised, in actuality it is still subject to fraud by owners of stock market. Government is just an observer.

If anything the trio of Manmohan-Chidambaram-Pranab have always proved to be a liability for the country. The country is facing severe problems in the form of rising gap between rich and poor, inflation, heavy taxation, extremely bad administration, illegal migration, terrorism & internal security problems and a very possible threat from beyond the border nations. Will we be able to protect ourselves against all that. Today India is nothing but a sitting duck mostly due to its bad policies formed by our own dear Congress Government and our favourite trio. Praising people like Manmohan and Chidambaram is therefore extremely incorrect. For the crimes that these two have committed against people of the country, they both now deserve to go to jail along with their third partner.

My father who is a C.A. predicted this situation when Congress came into power during 2004 and I was not sure at that time that Congress could prove that bad. He had the experience of about 50 years whereas I was just a teenager who had almost no interest in affais of country.

Anyhow the 10 year rule of congress which will be ending in 2014 has done so much damage that I fear that we might not get time for recovery. Anyways I am giving here some excerpts from wikipedia which shows the one and only reason why Congress win elections.

In 2006, Congress leader and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh created a controversy by saying "Muslims must have first claim on resources" of India.[26]

In 2010, the Internet whistleblower organization Wikileaks released documents attesting to the Indian National Congress using anti-Hindu and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories of "Hindu and Jewish terrorist involvement" in the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.[27] Former United States ambassador to India, David Mulford, reacted to these claims by accusing the party of "pandering to Muslims' fears", and that "crass political opportunism" swayed the thinking of some Congress party leaders."

If you carefully observe their life, you will find several questionable actions which led to insult to the people of our country and mostly Kangressi voters.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: