Easy Office

I am not supporting anna hazare

Page no : 3

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 19 August 2011

3 and 4 reflects ..............judges and IAS, nowhere anna and team , and if they feel good, they can invite you also :)

but there is no compulsion to keep any NGO or anna party in comitee after formation of lokpal rules. 

CA Mallika Chaudhary (CWA Final and CA) (418 Points)
Replied 19 August 2011

I agree...we need such a body....

When Im saying Anna needs to make a party, Im saying so because, as a social activist, Anna can protest against an issue....but passing an Act here that will affect the whole nation is to be done with so many things in mind...parliamentary and constitutional requiements to pass an act need to be kept in mind ...

There are so many cases where the SC Judges are also corrupt....then how can someday be a sure shot clean man who may be recommended by such a judge ?

Replied 19 August 2011

in this bill there is provision to include judiciary under net, but govt suggested today that they will bring another bill for judiciary so exclude the judiciary from the bill, 

everything depends on debate now within the parliament, if govt extends their wish to do so.

2nd time in indian history .............judge from kolkata going to be chargesheeted in lok sabha, on 25th aug, ( in rajyasabha today its done) for corruption in his service life. 

Replied 19 August 2011

Its better to bring another bill for the judiciary...for a better clarity and classification of issues...

Another way of faster redressal is to bring up separate courts for separate matters...like, even a Divorce case is being fought in the HC and even a criminal case is being fought in the same place...so...such matters need to be resolved....but the Congress alone cannot do so...it needs approval from the other parties as well...which is why the bill of GST is still pending....

Replied 19 August 2011

not only GST, even their own pet DTC 2012 is still to get shape. 

when it comes to vote bank , they pass the reservation quota or mandal commission report in fast track, but on women bill ( long pending issue) they make so many twisted comments that it gets impossible to table the bill even.

Replied 19 August 2011

By the way ...thanks for the info abt the chargesheet n Lok Sabhaa thing...I wasn't aware of it !! :)

Replied 19 August 2011

Originally posted by : Mallika Chaudhary

By the way ...thanks for the info abt the chargesheet n Lok Sabhaa thing...I wasn't aware of it !! :)

https://www.hindustantimes.com/Sen-first-judge-to-be-impeached-by-Rajya-Sabha/Article1-734696.aspx

1 Like

Replied 19 August 2011

But, no body questioned Congress when its eminent Finance Ministers like Mr. P Chidambaram n Mr Manmohan Singh changed the whole Indian Economic Scenario....

Replied 19 August 2011

Like...Sens*x climbed upto the figure of 20K in 2010 from mere 6K in 2004 .... this is what I regard as the biggest achievement....our tax policies could nt have been framed better!!!!

Replied 19 August 2011

unless the child get failed on marksheet, no parent screams on them :)

when the things are getting irrecoverable, and damages are getting beyond repair, ppublic came on roads, 

public was already on mood to agitate but they were not getting any light to start, and once they got anna beside them the things brust into agitation. 

nobody can promise that corruption will end in a day, but atleast damages would not get increased after it. and some repair would take place under new rules.

Replied 19 August 2011

Originally posted by : Mallika Chaudhary

Like...Sens*x climbed upto the figure of 20K in 2010 from mere 6K in 2004 .... this is what I regard as the biggest achievement....our tax policies could nt have been framed better!!!!

if you protest against govt then ..............................

look this article 

https://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_jagan-reddys-75-room-palace-stuns-cbi-into-action_1577068

how the machinery is misused by govt . his father was cong MP and now as he won independent, he has to face this :)

Replied 19 August 2011

Hope so Sir !!! 

I love my Country... and I want the best to happen with it .... be it the Lokpal or anything else...I want the best for my country...bt still, I do not support the way things are happening....

Lets wait and watch ... I might praise the Lokpal's effects 5 years from nw....or may be NOT !!!

It all shall depend on the ppl who get selected as the Ombudsmen....

Replied 19 August 2011

regarding ombudsman system, i have enjoyed the taste personally, i got refund of incometax after 5 years with help of incometax ombudsman only, earlier i gone piller to post for 3 years but no result, everybody pass the responsibility to next person .....this is our govt system but ombudsman fixed the responsibility and it took shape in 3 weeks total :)

Replied 19 August 2011

I know sir....

But till each and every one of us does nt pledge to undertake the responsibility of creating a cleaner India, no committee, no Govt, no Social Activist can change the scenario....

I try to stay away frm any negetive actions in this regard...and try and guide others too....I am nt a social activist for others, but I do keep a check on myself....thats hw I sleep with a peaceful mind at night...

We, as CAs, need to stop bribing the AO and judges n clerks....

Replied 19 August 2011

Nice to hear that Sir !!!

But nw, with the introduction of e-filing, one gets faster refunds (in a span of 3 months)....again, introduced and implemented by the Congress :) :P...

Bt, the ombudsman thing is a real blessing for the society...but he should nt become a bloodhound na ???the way its being proposed....

Anyways sir, what do you do ???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: