I am deeply hurt .....

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)

28 March 2015  

Hello Members, 

I'm also a member of CCI ... it's a place where I shared my knowledge and gained knowledge.Many good frnz were made during the same,It was always a sweet journey for me. But Today, I'm deeply hurt .... too much deeply. crying

Mr.Tushar, So called fav member who was already indulged with wrong replies but this time he has really crossed his limits.Just coz someone else is pointing out at your mistakes, doesn't mean you gonna pinch them. 

Leave it what I have done to him ....There was a time when he used to call me his sis. Just because I was also pointing out his mistakes, he can use anykinda words for me.I was using cci  app in my ipad and can't even modify my replies therefore the same reply was posted 2 times and next time there was some net issue. How could he talk to me in such an abusive manner .... I have never given right to anyone to abuse me or hurt me in any manner, then how could he do so. 

I want to respond in same manner lyk he did..... but my frnz said You don't behave like him. You're a professional. Just bear with it ..... really do I need it ????

Just because I'm a girl and a professional..... does it means that anyone can talk to me in any manner .... 

Sorry to say but I'm not here to be insulted by anyone. Please members make him understood this point as well and grls specially plz made him feel that he should respect girls. His mom also a women . 

And dear CCI, Please tell me how should I respond with such kinda sick mentality people

Regards

Renu