Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonali Chauhan   11 December 2018

I am confused about my carrier

I just completed my b.com. But I am still confused about my carrier because I don't want to go for any job or corporate sector. Then what should I do for a better carrier other than this?

6 Replies

(Guest)
first of all give yourself some times and try to find out your own area of interest ... because it will become your best option to choose your carrier..
raji

raji (Teacher)     06 March 2019

based on your area of interest you can find a job.

HKR Harshit

HKR Harshit   04 November 2019

Soon you will find a job! Why don't you start blogging?

From FMQ

Noorvis Acedemy

Noorvis Acedemy (trainer)     10 February 2020

Hi, Don't worry about the carrer now many companies are hiring language professionals where you can learn other languages like German and build your carrer. you just need a good institute for preparation. 

jyoti eduvogue

jyoti eduvogue   11 February 2020

Graduation a big deal and yes a package of memories which we all remember. But a question that always sticks in our mind that after completion of our exams is “WHAT TO DO NEXT?” We love to do a short term course which not only enhances our career but also our we love to learn and earn skills that will last with us forever. Well, I was also one like one of you but I wanted to make my career in a short term course that will not only enhance me but also will enhance my career. And so I started up my career in “Digital Marketing” Digital Marketing a short term trending course which will not only enhance you but also you will brush up your skills. As we all know that Digital Marketing is not only booming like anything but also has overcome many businesses and the traditional market. Day by day the internet users are expanding and the craze for social media is rising among people. So many businesses have started their “Digital activities” like * Social Media Marketing * E-mail Marketing * Google Analytics * Search Engine Marketing * Search Engine Optimization. * Blogging * Online Reputation Management * Behavioural Marketing * Re-targeting/Re-marketing * Google Maps * AMP’s * Content Marketing and many more... and apart from above “YES” why to forget our Prime Ministers initiative of “Digital India”. The booming opportunity for every sector, rural and urban sectors and even an opportunity for women and students to come out with various creative and innovative ideas. This is an opportunity for everyone as Digital Marketing has no specific educational background, no age limitation and has the various career opportunity Talking about a career there is a various working opportunity to like work from home, doing part-time work, freelancing, leaving your boring desk work and traveling and earning a lot. Many made their career in Digital Marketing and are getting highly paid today. They even have their firms. Online shopping and due to online services this Digitalized life has not only made our life easy but also has great opportunities for every individual. The best leading Edtech portal Eduvogue has great and many opportunities for not only the students but also the working professionals, housewives and people who want to start their career once again. So what are you waiting for To know more details about it you can whatsapp me on seven seven one five zero seven nine nine one five
Kenneth G. Hill

Kenneth G. Hill (stutent)     10 July 2021

yes it is good career in governments Sector. you can get lots of benefits in Govt. Sector.

But now you can see digital media is Growing day by day. there are many new career opportunity. you can learn Digital Automation. because business are going online. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags