I am CA , but don't know where to go

CA.DURGESH MISHRA (CA) (95 Points)

15 February 2010  

Hello every one ,I need your valuable suggestions ,please help me

My self  DURGESH  KUMAR  MISHRA

I did my B.COM(H) from Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College in 2006 with 76 % marks,

and I had 84% marks in Final Yr.( and probably was highest in Delhi  University ). Got various Awards and Honors .

Till that time I had no vision of doing CA, I was very passionate about MATHS

And during 2nd year I wrote a thesis on Square Root & Cube Roots.

My wish was to do something unique research in Statics or Economics .

But in those days most of my friends were doing CA ,CS,MBA  and my parents said to me all your friends are doing something , and you have not yet decided what you have to do ?

At last I did PROVISINAL REGISTRATION  in PE-II {in 2006 it was rule that a person who is graduate , shall be exempted from PE-I exam }

Once my graduation exam finished , I started for PE-II, in just 4 month I prepared well ,since most of the topic I have already done in B.Com(H).

I cleared both group , and with 67 % got RANK 50.

But could not get Article ship anywhere in first 2 month, at last I had to join a

Sole proprietorship CA firm ,whereas my all other friends were in good Firms

Some of them in Big 4.

With this I fell into depression ,frustration and became out of touch from Studies.

I worked there for 10 months ,Unfortunately could not gained anything .

At last I took transfer , again after 1 month of search I was in very simple audit firm, bad luck once again.

Now my Final Exam was just 10 month to come ,I was frustrated and wanted to leave CA, but assuming my family responsibility ,I started preparation with half hearted efforts. But with God grace passed in FIRST ATTEMPT in JUNE 09.

A new hope arose ,that I should try for Industrial Training , but as usual could not happen . and still looking 4 something good to happen .

Now I request all of you to suggest some areas where I can work,

Although I am CA , but I have no quality of CA,

I am not updated with DT, IDT,AS,IFRS ,

Although in exam days I had very good command on every area , but due to lack of practical exposure , I am in such a situation that its very hard to escape from it……..