Easy Office

I am CA , but don't know where to go

Page no : 3

Asha S (Director - www.cpachamps.com)   (193 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Follow your heart... You will be very successful. You got everything and it is just matter of time.

CA Manasa (CA) (1479 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

I wish u would be in the coaching line were by you can learn a lot and even help others in cracking exams in a smart way...I jus told in a smart way coz ...For CA working hard is not enough u should be smart worker ....I feel so..Definetely you would have that talent since you cleared in your first attempt....ALL THE BEST

DEV G (GENERAL MANAGER) (207 Points)
Replied 16 February 2010

Dnt worry . be determined and find the way . if fail than call me i will help yiu certainely.

dev 9910504621

nikkhil sonni (student) (67 Points)
Replied 18 February 2010

go with investment banking..!!

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

Dear Durgesh,  

You are lucky one with caclubindia where many clubmembers are ready to help you although they are not knowing you personally.

Most of the advices are genuine one. Ask yourself what you want to do - for life !  

I presume that you are not having good friends and if you have some; you are not in touch with them regularly.  I have seen many CA students and members who remain  depressed all the time just because they are not having groups.  Why they remain depressed; I will discuss later.

One should not think that after passing CA all will go well. Once wrong path is selected; it may lead to daily suicide. 

I don't think that you need help of any person. To my knowledge the persons who are good enough in maths, need no advice from others. 

(It is not necessary that all will agree with my views).

1 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 21 February 2010

To my analysis, you are depressed (if really you are) just because you have not get the right platform which were needed to show your abilities. I think this is the only problem with you.

You are a genius person.

The day  you will find right platform for you, you will be able to show your performance to others. Right know regularly improve your skills and see the future. Which is good, I am sure in your case.

I give you one example (my own creation - told to my relatives and friends when they face the worst in their life).-

"You left your train just because you reached the station late by 2 minutes.

What happened ?

The worst !

After three hours you hear the news that same train got accident and 80% passengers of S-1 compartment died. (At the time of reservation you found that AC coach was full hence you had to travel in III Tier coach). Your reservation was in S-1.

Now what would you say about the train which you missed ? 

What you did to make the incident into your favour, tell me.

Believe in God, Do your present work and PLAN for future.

Till your plan is implemented, you should enjoy your PRESENT.  

1 Like

Manu Kris (Market Risk Analyst) (185 Points)
Replied 25 February 2010

Hi dudeee....

The best are for you is quantitative finance....brushh up your maths and learn some vba programming ... you can become a quantitative finance professional or you can get into a quantitavive professional or a financial modeling pro... it is one of the best paying jooob...

Heeyyy i willl give you moree viewww... good nightt.

Mnau

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sivaram

I am not an expert to advise u on what uhave asked just read the book CA TO CEO  by Mr V.Pattabiraman and you can explore a plethora of opportunities available to you 

BEST REPLY FROM SIVARAM

C.A. R. Surya Prakash (CA FInal) (118 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

BPO, though not prefered by many CA's is good industry to get settled with handsome pay.

CA's are prefered in this industry.

In ur case, as it seems u r not interested in any other CA subject streams, u can better give a try in BPO.

C.A. R. Surya Prakash (CA FInal) (118 Points)
Replied 18 June 2010

Originally posted by : surya

BPO, though not prefered by many CA's is good industry to get settled with handsome pay.

CA's are prefered in this industry.

In ur case, as it seems u r not interested in any other CA subject streams, u can better give a try in BPO.

gaurav (CA) (70 Points)
Replied 24 June 2010

Hi durgesh, I hope its not a practical joke. OK I ll let u know my history in case it lessens your depression. Even I had a tough time finding a decent job after CA(Inter). I have completed CA but till today, I have no idea what to expect. In my organisation, CAs are humiliated like anything. To make matters worth, Institute is more interested in internal politics & money rather than ensuring students' welfare. But anyhow, Have faith in GOD n take it easy. Dont take your life too seriously at the moment & dont look for advice. People would turn you nuts!!

1 Like

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (230 Points)
Replied 24 July 2010

My dear friend,

You achieve a dream of every commerce student. Moreover you are modest enough. Look you got security by passing CA. So in every case you can have a job. If you have love of math do not leaveit, Try to take admission into any Indian Statistical Institute and faar do dude

1 Like

CA. Anoop Gadia (CA MBA (Finance) B.Com)   (1717 Points)
Replied 24 July 2010

plz keep going and search a job and also under stand the work with talking with your friends which are in big 4 etc.

(Guest)

With this I fell into depression ,frustration and became out of touch from Studies.I worked there for 10 months ,Unfortunately could not gained anything .

Resume Writing Services

CS. CMA. J.Rajganesh (Finance Professional) (383 Points)
Replied 26 July 2010

As a Chartered Accountant, you can go anywhere in the World..................

Never tell your WEAKNESS and NEGATIVE POINTS to others...................

I think you have deep Theoretical Knowledge........

Just join any firm or company and try to learn everything Practically...................

BE CONFIDENT, NEVER LOSE YOUR FAITH ................................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: